Chapter 44: So Wrong

Liam's POV

We arrived in New York safely and sound but I couldn't be much happier with Niall on my side literally. After their argument exploded in Zayn's face, I could definitely say that everything was working in my favor. Finally, fate hasn't turned its back on me and hopefully it will give me luck that I needed for my plan to succeed.

"You okay, Liam?" A thick Irish accent interrupted my thoughts but I got lost when my gaze met with his blue eyes that always put me in some kind of a trance.

"Yeah," I smiled nervously.

"You seem distracted," he said simply as he threw a suspicious look at me, which made me really anxious. He then took a step forward, making my heart raced because our faces were inches apart. I could practically see his pores as I felt his warm, minty breath against my cheeks.

I could kiss him right there but we were in a public place that's why I never took that chance. Besides, I'm not really into public display of affection kind of guy. I'd prefer to savage Niall when we were alone, exploring every inch of him.

"Actually, can I ask you a favor?" I asked once I regained my composure.

"It depends," he sticks out his tongue as he threw a seductive wink at me. Looking at it in a close range made me really tingly and erotic inside, all I wanted to do was to bit his tongue.

"Can we share room?"

It seemed like he wasn't expecting that. He was a little bit startled though. I knew deep inside that he was going to decline my invitation but as soon as we heard footsteps, he cringed at the sight of a certain someone...

It was Zayn.

"Of course," he exclaimed as he snaked his arms against mine, dragging me away. I should be jumping for joy that his full attention was intended for me but truth be told, I was hurt by his actions even if he tried his best to be subtle.

I dragged our luggage behind on my other hand while my other arm was rubbing against Niall's. He slowly turned the doorknob to see a fully decorated hotel room. The maroon satin curtain moved swiftly in the windows as the breezy wind passed through it. At one corner was the bed lying, it was so large that it was able for five people to sleep in. But of course, all five of us cannot sleep in the same bed. Wanna know why? No one was going to sleep with all the commotion that we're going to have if we stayed in the same room. It reminds me of those times in the mansion way back in our X-Factor days.

"You okay, Liam?" Niall once again interrupted me. "You're scaring me a bit..."

"Why's that?" I asked, as I threw a suspicious look on his way.

"You're grinning there like a raving lunatic."

I quickly wiped off the grin off my face. I didn't even realize that it was there in the first place. I was just reminiscing the good old days, that's all. I promise!

"Sorry..." I smiled apologetically.

Niall gently pulled off his snapback out of his head, making his bleached hair spiked in all direction, seeing the sweat sprinkled out of his hair onto the ground in a slow motion like the ones in the movies made me more really, really, warm inside, if you know what I mean.

Suddenly, my feet began to move on by itself, dragging my body onto Niall and pressing my lips into his. I wasn't so reluctant showing my dominant side now that we're all alone. The lip locking action between me and Niall got so heated that I start unbuttoning his shirt and he mirrored my actions on me. The mixed emotions of excitement churning inside my stomach and the overwhelming erotic sensation creeping all over my body got the best of me as I pushed Niall onto the bed.

I thought he would get mad at me for what I did but instead he just flashed a seductive wink on me. I'd take it as a signal to go further. I climbed on the soft bed, making him under me.

"God, you're so sexy, Niall," I said in a deep voice, hoping it would turn him on. But I guess it did because his smile got even wider.

I took a deep breath, realizing what's going to happen between us. I was excited and nervous but not scared. I've wanted to have him for as long as I can remember. Opportunity like this doesn't come very often so I'd better take it before it could fly away from me again. This time, I swear, Niall will be mine!

And with that, I slowly close the distance between us, not looking away from him. I really don't mind getting lost as I looked directly in those hypnotizing blue orbs that he owned. I could feel this heart of mine beating irregularly inside my chest and it's getting even crazier as I got closer to Niall. Just a smile from him could take my breath away.

"I love you with all my heart, Niall..." I muttered under my breath as I let my lips brushed against his. The overwhelming excitement pulsating on my every nerve filled me up and made me shove my tongue inside his mouth. Niall, on the other hand, doesn't mind that I'm dominating his mouth. I could practically felt a smile forming on his angelic face.

Then, I felt his warm hands creeping all over my body. Although, it tickled me to death, I just let him violate me in every possible way. I was so into the kiss that the ticklish feeling all over me didn't bother me anymore.

I pulled away from him immediately, as I was about to passed out from the lack of oxygen in my system.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, thinking he did something wrong.

"Nothing," I smiled. "I just need some air."

He grinned back, filling lust in his crystal blue eyes.

"I'm not done with you yet," he grabbed my arm and pulled me immediately. I can't help but to blush with all the rush that I'm feeling right now. I don't want this moment to end. My moment with Niall. I'm positively sure that after this hour, I can call Niall as my boyfriend.

And with that, I nibbled on his jawline down to his neck and he responded with his low sexy moan that really turned me on. I felt like I was a cat, purring dearly, when Niall brought out the beast sleeping inside of me.

But I never knew that the next word that would escape his mouth would shattered my world into million tiny pieces...

"Zayn..."