Chapter 28: It's Always Been You

It's been six days since I updated this story. It took me a while to write because I keep coming back and forth on which scenes that I should put together. To tell you the truth, some parts of this chapter were not supposed to be written that way. I just carried away on writing and let me tell you, most of the time I was laughing in front of my computer to the point that I think I scared my parents a little bit.

Anyways, as I've said, this chapter is a Niam chapter so for those Niam shippers out there, make sure to brace yourself because this chapter will shock you in a good way, I think.

I've dedicated this chapter to@threetwoonedirection. Your comment made me a little motivated me to write even further. It is really nice to hear a compliment from someone. It made me feel appreciated and that means a lot to me. Thank you so much!

So enjoy reading and hopefully all of you might want to visit my other fanfics.

* * * * *

Niall's POV

The entire Payne family looked as if they've seen a hundred year old ghost. All I've said is "we're not allowed to have sex." Well it is true, the management banned us from encountering sexual experiences towards the fans. Besides, I'm not like that. I already set my virginity to someone I had in mind but it's just wishful thinking. I would never end up on his bed.

After an hour or so, I found myself inside Liam's room and what I thought might happen. His bedroom wall is covered with bluish wallpaper. On the corner, there was a metallic table filled with Toy Story action figures. I never knew all of their names; the one I know is only Woody and Buzz Lightyear. Maybe I should learn all of their names?

Then, there it was. His bed. It felt as if his bed is staring back at me. Remember what I said about not ending up on his bed, well it might happen tonight. His mother won't let us out because of the storm striking on Wolverhampton. Why of all times this happened?

I was startled to hear a British accent behind me. It was Liam's.

"You okay, Niall?" He had this concerned look on his face once more.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, you were staring at my bed."

I felt a lump, size of a tennis ball, forming on my throat. Cold sweats were forming on my back. His chocolate brown eyes worked its way to burn a hole on my forehead.

Think, Niall, think!

"Oh that, I was just wondering how comfortable your bed is going to be." I was able to manage a lie. Whoosh!

"Why don't you try lying on top of it?" He had a quizzical look on his face.

I felt my heartbeat started to race as my breathing becomes uneven. My knees started to tremble in nervousness. I stood there in front of Liam while he was waiting for me to move. I would if I could but it felt like my feet got cemented on his carpeted floor.

When I wasn't able to respond to his question, Liam walked towards me. The moment his hands touched mine, the grazing sensation sent a jolt of electricity that crawls under my skin, giving me the shock of a lifetime. The racing heartbeat pounding against my chest was taking over and my mind just went blank. All I knew is to prolong his warm touch on me.

"Are you okay, Niall?" His warm hands traveled from my hands then to my cheeks cupping it. He slowly lifts up my head, meeting his chocolate brown eyes that I love so dearly. Seeing his concerned expression plastered on his face kind of turns me on.

 The next thing I knew is Liam leading me onto his bed. My heart was beating two hundred miles per hour for every step we take on top of his carpeted floor. He gently lets go my hand as he sits on the edge of the bed. He threw me a 'what-are-you-waiting-for' look on his face.