Chapter 60: Another Surprise

Another update! I feel really bad for not updating regularly. I feel like I'm losing interest on writing. Anyways, to make it for it, there are a lot happen in this chapter. I tried my best to make Bobby a funny Dad and I think I did that in the best way I can. And another cliffhanger by the end. Hopefully, you guys will like this chapter.

Organic Chemistry is kicking my ass :-/

* * * * *

Niall couldn't believe his eyes, seeing the love of his life standing against his doorway. It was his Bradford boyfriend, Zayn, holding a large bouquet of roses in one hand and a large paper brown bag in another. His raven hair gleamed; his tight leather jacket enveloping his slightly muscular physique paired with denim jeans that hugged his legs firmly. Niall was literally in awe, realizing that Santa Claus was real, bringing his boyfriend in his doorsteps.

"Merry Christmas, Baby," Zayn greeted.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Niall was still in shock, wondering if he was just seeing things that weren't real.

"I'd actually prefer if you let me in first," Zayn chuckled. He shivered in the chilly wind that was blowing in the freezing afternoon in Ireland.

"Oh yeah, sorry," Niall giggled, letting in his boyfriend. Zayn slowly handed out the roses to his boyfriend. "For you, Baby."

"Oh my, how sweet of you," Niall gladly accepted the sparkling red roses, smelling it. The sweet aroma of the flowers seeped in his nose, filling up his entire existence with so much happiness and love he could ever imagine. Then, he slowly wrapped his arms beneath his boyfriend's waist, pulling him slowly. Their lustful gaze met one another, conversing with one another, closing the distance between their faces and soaked in with a burning, lustful and passionate kiss.

Zayn slowly lick his boyfriend's bottom lip that aroused him completely. The physical contact of their soft, plump lips colliding to one another made the Bradford lad really tingly all inside. He felt Niall sliding his hands to his back, grazing in a downward direction to his buttocks, pressing it gently, and making him squeal weakly. He grinned to the kiss as he pushed his tongue to his boyfriend's mouth. The exchange act of their tongues to one another got heated and heated that they never realized that four pairs of eyes were watching every little detail until someone was loud enough to clear his throat, making the couple part ways.

Zayn was like a deer caught in headlights when he saw Bobby, Niall's father, was glaring at him as if he just defiled his own son. He was literally frozen on the spot.

Oh shit!

"Family, this is my boyfriend, Zayn," Niall announced happily, sliding his hand behind his back, pulling him closer to him. Chris, Maura, and Greg were smiling along with Niall but there's one Horan who wasn't exactly forthcoming with the news and that's Bobby. He had an impassive expression on his face and that scared the hell out of Zayn.

Maura gave Zayn a big warm hug that he recognized instantly like the ones that Niall gave all the time.

"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "I knew that you guys would end up together."

Zayn couldn't help but to blush at the statement. He grinned like a madman and there's nothing that could spoil it.

"Thank you," Zayn pulled away, smiling profusely. The burning red shade on his cheeks was too noticeable not to ignore.

"So did you guys sleep together?" Maura probed.

"Mum!" Niall shrieked. "Don't answer that," he pressed his index finger to his boyfriend's rock hard chest, poking it with a threatening tone.