Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun

Liam's POV

The taste of Harry's pancakes is definitely out of this world. I've never tasted so good and yet so simple. Maybe this is why Niall can eat thirty of this in less than five minutes. I stuffed and stuffed my mouth with this goddamn pancakes, I just can't stop eating. But the worry at the back of my mind is that I need to double, maybe even triple my workout tomorrow. Who cares?! With this kind of food, it's impossible to think about going on a diet. Too impossible.

Suddenly, we heard loud footsteps on the stairs. A loud voice came through as Zayn rushed to the kitchen. His back arched and his hands placed on his knees, gasping for air to breathe.

"Gone... Luggages... Upstairs... Poof... Gone..." His tanned skin is now almost white as snow. His head was terribly shaking. His breathing is as heavy as if he was having an asthma attack.

"Oh, I get it. Charades!" Louis said, grinning so widely. Harry stood up from his seat and pours a glass of water and let Zayn drink it while he caress his back.

"So what were you saying?" Harry looked at Zayn with such pity in his eyes. He let the poor boy finish drinking first. He was about to pass out from gasping for air to breathe in.

Zayn took one deep breath. "Niall is gone! His closet has been cleaned out and his luggages are gone. He left!"

All the pancakes stuffed in my mouth came out all at once and I felt some of it came out through my nose. Did I hear it clearly? Niall is missing? All of a sudden, I saw Zayn's right index finger pointing at me.

"It's his fault!" He yelled, ready to jump at me. His clenched fist getting ready to strike at any moment. Louis wrapped himself behind Zayn, trying to calm him down.

"My fault? I don't know what you're talking about." I defended myself. I really don't understand why Zayn would blame me. I didn't do anything.

"Oh really?" Zayn said with sarcasm imprinted on his voice. "Then how come the only thing that Niall left is the ripped shirt?" His glare is filled with intense fury.

At that moment, my heart stopped beating. My mind was spinning to the point that getting dizzy was not enough. I thought Niall already forgave me for that accident. So what was last night? Just faking his smile?

"Zayn, you need to calm down," Harry said in a calm tone. Somehow, he was able to calm Zayn down. Louis let go his tight grip from Zayn and let Harry lead Zayn outside.

"I'm gonna talk to him," he whispered to Louis and gave an approving nod back.

Zayn's POV

We were outside at the deck. The wind was chilly but I didn't bother to let it seeps through my tanned skin. Harry led me to the wooden chairs resting against a brick wall. I could see the flowers are dying bit by bit and the overgrown weeds as well. I looked up at the blue sky and all I could think of is how Niall just left. It's Liam's fault. If he didn't do that then Niall would still be here, still here with me.

"So are you feeling okay now?" Harry interrupted my deep thoughts. I turned around and see his soothing green eyes observing every inch of my face. Although, Harry can be such a pain in the ass most of the time, I'm still grateful that Harry is my friend. Ever since I confessed to him my weird feelings toward Niall. He didn't flinched or is disgusted with me. I guess he can understand what I'm going through. I don't know the whole details on how he and Louis got together. I'm going to assume they had a similar experience.

I took a deep breathe; feel the chilly wind filled through my nose and through my lungs, exhaled a warm breathe making a smoke out of my mouth. "I don't know. I am scared, Harry." I started sobbing. Harry pulled me and all I could do is buried my face on his hard chest. Although, I am upset with Niall leaving but I couldn't help the scent that's coming out of Harry. It smelt cooked food, which reminds me of Niall even further. Did he even eat already? I'm sure he's starving right now.