Chapter 59: Big Surprise

This is my first update for 2014! I apologize in advance because the timeline in this story doesn't match up in real time. Sorry guys. The next couple of chapters are still in December. Anyways, have fun reading and I will appreciate the votes and wonderful comments that you could share to me. Thank you!  

PS: I'm still working on editing the chapter of this story. I'm changing the writing style in the entire story to a Third Person POV. I hope you guys are okay with it.

* * * * *

It's been a week since Niall left London and went home to spend the holidays with his family. For the past few nights, he's hanging out in the pub with his friends from primary and secondary school, drinking different kind of alcohol beverages. Nonetheless, he's having a blast because it would take a long time before he could do it over again. But of course, he's not forgetting his daily Skype dates with his Bradford boyfriend, Zayn. They always talk in the afternoon, just before he head out with his friends at night.

"Baby, when will I see you again," Zayn pouted on the computer screen as he tapped impatiently on his desktop table.

"You're seeing me right now," Niall chuckled.

"Funny, ha-ha!" Zayn laughed dryly. He was missing his Irish boyfriend dearly, longing for his warmth and touch for the past week. It was literally driving me to the edge but there's nothing he could do.

"Well you know what I mean," Niall explained. He does miss him a lot more than he could say. He'd rather not to voice it out because he doesn't want to sound like an insecure, clingy, needy boyfriend. He doesn't want to scare Zayn off. "You know, absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"You're killing me here," Zayn bit his lip at the sound of his boyfriend's intellectual quote. He knew that Niall was playing hard to get and it was extremely hot, at least in his part. "Literally..."

"Well, thank you," Niall chuckled, his eyes crinkled in happiness. "That's what I'm trying to do."

"Baby, you're going out again?" Zayn asked, noticing that his boyfriend wearing a grey hoodie over a plaid fabric. His blonde locks styled different than usual as if he's going to impress someone and that doesn't feel right for him.

"Yes," the blonde nodded. He recognized the disappointment in Zayn's voice. "I know what you're thinking..."

Zayn diverted his gaze away from the computer, away from his Irish boyfriend, because he doesn't want him to know that he's extremely jealous that he might be seeing someone behind his back.

"Hey, baby, don't look away," Niall spoke in a gently tone, cooing his boyfriend. Within seconds, Zayn looked back at the computer screen. "You're the only one for me. You know that, right? I'm just hanging out with my friends."

Zayn nodded but wasn't able to rid off the jealousy hovering inside of him. He knew at the beginning that going in a relationship with the Irish lad was not going to be easy, considering he's a charming lad with an angelic face. Of course, everybody wanted to get a piece of him, who wouldn't?

"It sucks being apart," Zayn sighed deeply. "I'm stuck here at home with my sisters. All they wanted to do is to dress up," he shivered remembering what his younger sisters did to him a couple of days ago. He became a guinea pig in their fashion project or something. He's fashionable in a sense but not to the point of dressing up as a drag queen. "I think I'll need therapy after this."

"That's funny," Niall smiled back at his boyfriend through the computer screen. He listened carefully as his boyfriend unloaded his day to him, making him real happy.

"I wish I could be there..."

"Yeah, me too," Niall nodded. He doesn't exactly against to the idea but at the same time he doesn't want to alarm the public of their hidden relationship.