Chapter 50: A Moment With Him

This is a very short Niam chapter. It's the least I could do for Niam shippers. I don't want you to think that I've completely forgotten about you, guys. Well, I don't :D There's more Niam drama coming up in the next few chapters so wait for those. Have fun reading.

* * * * *

Liam's POV

It's not real. I kept telling myself over and over again that my mind was just playing tricks. It can't be true; Louis would never lie. I'm perfectly sure that he was just pulling a joke on me. Louis knew my undying love for Niall. I'm convinced that he's trying to get off of his mind from Harry and that's why he's doing this. He's just in denial.

"Nice try," I laughed nervously. They stood there not reacting. Their faces were scrunched up as if they swallow a gallon of vinegar.

"But Liam---"

"Come on, Niall," I grabbed Niall's hand. "Let's go inside to our room. I'll have room service. I'm sure you're extremely tired from the day we had. You need rest."

I shut the door behind me, catching every breath I took. I looked up and seeing Niall was good enough to make me happy for all eternity.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked but he didn't say anything. He just stood there looking sympathetically back at me.

"Liam, I need to tell you something..." Niall said weakly. Then, I sprinted towards the bed, jumping onto top of it.

"Look, Niall, this is a soft bed," I chuckled. "Why don't we take an early nap instead?"

"Sure," he nodded.

* * * * *

I jumped out of the bed immediately when I felt I was alone in the bed. Fear spread through me. My eyes wandered around trying to locate the only light and warmth that he gave me.

It can't be real.

"Niall!" I called out his name but all I could see was the dark hotel room.

He's gone. Niall's gone.

The emptiness in my heart was eating me alive. I don't want to feel this way but living without him was too unbearable. It hurt to breath. I don't want this. I only need him in my life.

"You called?" A familiar voice wiped away all the darkness in my heart completely. I looked up and seeing his genuine smile on his face as those blue crystal eyes that I adored from the start made me feel at ease.

I got up on my feet and walked towards on his direction. Every step I took made my heart fluttered in happiness and seeing him made me realized something.

"I don't wanna live without you, Niall. I love you with all my heart."

I pressed my lips onto his. The overwhelming sensation of our lips together sent me to overdrive. I placed my hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer as I pushed my tongue inside his mouth. There were no words how intoxicating the feeling was. All I could think about was to stay on this moment.

Me and Niall together.