Chapter 16: Nightmare

This update is a little intense so I do hope you have a tissue nearby when you read this most especially on the last part. I got a little teary-eyed when I wrote this. I don't know what came over me to bring such intensity on this chapter. Anyways, I do hope that you'll like this chapter even if it's too melodramatic.

Also, I want to dedicate this chapter to TeamHarryStyles. Because of you, I had so many ideas on the future chapters. Like I told you, the drama will start with you know when :P I love your suggestion on the drama. I will take you up on that. I'm just glad that people are actually talking to me. It really means a lot when I someone compliments my story. I'm not really a writer. This is just what I do on the side.

And for the bad news, I'm going to be busy for the next eight weeks. I signed up for an eight week Calculus I class so my focus would be on that but it doesn't mean that I would neglect this story. No way that's gonna happen. I'll still upload at least once or twice a week. Feel free to send me messages or suggestions that you want to see in the story. I'll try my best to accommodate all of them.

Lastly, please vote, comment, and fan me. I would love that, just a click would make me happy :)

* * * * *

Niall's POV

"Louis told me." Those three words that Liam let out of his mouth just keeps echoing and echoing at the back of my mind. It keeps repeating and repeating by itself until it sounded like a broken record. How could Louis know about my hidden desire over Zayn? Why is this happening to me now? Why now?! I want to find the damn answer over the question but it seemed my brain just stopped functioning at this moment.

Just by looking at Liam's serious face, I could tell that he figured it out. Did he found out the kiss as well? Freaking out is definitely an understatement. Those hazel brown eyes slowly dig itself on my face, looking for something but what should I tell him?

I chuckled. "Let's go." I stood up, grabbed his hand, and start dragging him away from the playground. My heart was racing due to the fact that Liam might know what I did to Zayn. I don't want us our friendship to crumble because of my stupidity.

"What about what Louis just told me?" He stopped. There was a demanding feeling behind his voice. I turned around.

"Just ignore what he told you. I'm sure he was just messing around with you." I smiled. A fake smile is all I can do. Although, I'm not proud of deceiving Liam; it's the only way I know how to keep our friendship intact. I'm too afraid to let him go.

Liam's POV

The way his mouth twitched and his gaze looked away from me; it doesn't look and feel right. He's definitely lying. I could tell. But why would he just want to ignore the significance of his lucky charm? It doesn't make any sense.

"Come on, Liam! Let's go, it's getting dark and I'm really starved." He said, smiling back at me. That fake smile annoys the crap out of me. But I didn't plan on forcing it out of him. Maybe someday, he will tell me.

We arrived at the house, Harry and Louis was relentlessly making out on the kitchen while Zayn was screaming his lungs out on front of the TV. I think he was watching a soccer match.

"I think I'm gonna take a bite first," Niall said, tapping my shoulder while me staring intently at Zayn. "Uh, sure."

Niall's POV

Once we arrived the house, all I want is to shove a pile of edible foods on my mouth. I'm really starving. I recognized Louis right away exploring his tongue inside of Harry's mouth. Ugh! Gross much? Besides, I really need to talk to Louis. How did he know about Zayn and me? Did Zayn told Louis and Louis told Liam? This is so freaking messed up!