Chapter 31: The Warning

This is the last chapter that I'm going to post for a while. Starting Monday will be the start of Fall semester. First week are always the busiest so I'm going to try and write as much update as I can but I can not guarantee if I can post an update to any of my three fanfics. Once I'm settled in then probably I can post a new chapter.

Based on the comments I've read on the past few chapters, it's really fun to read and for some I got scared. Like what I've said before, I don't write ahead of time and for those people who asked on whose gonna end up with whom, I really don't know the answer to that. But there is one thing certain about this fanfic, there will be a SEQUEL.

This chapter is dedicated to @Louis_T_I_Love. Your comment is the most amusing I've read so far. So hopefully, you'll like this chapter. Thank you :]

* * * * *

Zayn's POV

It was almost ten o'clock in the morning and I was still in bed. To tell you the truth, I'm not really a morning person. All I could think about is Niall; when will I ever see him again? I need some Irish in my life as in right now.

As I pulled up my blanket all over me, I heard knocking on my door. I knew it was Harry because he always kept disturbing my sleep. Who knew that my guess was wrong when the three separate knocks were followed by the Irish accent that I'm longing for?

"Zayn, mate, are you there?"

I quickly jumped off from my bed and rushed towards the door. As I turned the doorknob, my heart was beating so fast that I could have a heart attack right here right now. A smile drew itself on my face when I saw that Irish boy with blonde hair and blue eyes that I adore for so long.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course." I moved out of the doorway and let him in. For some odd reason, there was something different about him. He wasn't his cheery normal self. He was just quiet and it really bothers him.

I was really upset when Louis told me yesterday that Liam found where Niall is. It should've been me. But there's nothing I can do about it, as long as he's okay then I'm fine with it.

I've watched Niall sits on the bed as he put a plastic bag on top of it. He was frowning for some reason and I was determined to get the bottom of it.

"What's wrong, Niall?" I asked as I put on a green sweater on me. I was just wearing a white tank top paired with black-cottoned fabric pajamas.

He looked away from my gaze but instead started digging into the plastic bag he brought. One by one, he laid it out on my bed and I was really surprised to see the contents of the bag.

"I stopped by on a flea market earlier this morning before going to the ferry station and I found this and it reminds me of you." He handed me a pocket-sized mirror with a very distinct handle grip. It was a very antique-y looking mirror. I couldn't help but to smile when I touched the mirror. The thought of him thinking about me was something that I couldn't pass up.

"I know it wasn't much but---"

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" I didn't even let him finish his sentence. I was so glad that he bought me stuff that I love so much. The smile on my face started to hurt a little but I don't care. Niall was thinking of me when he bought this mirror on my hand.

Then, he handed me a sketchbook with some used pencils.

"I noticed that you like to draw so I thought..." The way his crystal oceanic blue eyes sparkled as he spoke made him really irresistible to me. Suddenly, the joy filling inside me is way too much for me to handle as my body moved on its own. Then, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight letting him know that I was really grateful for the things he's done for me, not just today but since he became my nicotine patch. I couldn't forget that day and I don't plan to.