Chapter 1: The Secret

Niall Horan is the carefree, blonde, and the only Irish member of the quintet popular boyband, One Direction. He might be the bubbly and perky outside but neither of the lads knew the secret that he's hiding since the group was formed. And that is he is gay.

He knew he had a thing for boys ever since he could remember. Looking back, it started when he started in the fourth grade but he never acted on it. He thought it was just a phase of his life that he'll get over as soon as he's done with puberty but it didn't fade away. He just managed to put it in a box and locked it up inside of him, hoping it wouldn't resurface at all. 

Then, he decided to try his Irish luck by auditioning to the popular reality TV show, X-Factor. With his adoring charm and captivating angelic voice, he was able to get in but he never thought it was possible. His homosexual tendency reemerges as soon as he was put in a group with four gorgeous, hunky boys. At least, the two of them gives him the extreme butterfly raving at his stomach. Then, the rest is history.

On promoting of their second album, Take Me Home, Niall made a leap of faith and decides to reveal in national television that he's gay. The shock came to everybody in the studio, most especially the interviewer. Her mouth is gaping wide open as if you could fit three tennis balls inside. But then, Harry and Louis spoke, revealing that they're in a relationship. At that point, the interviewer drops dead out of too much information in a matter of minutes. Niall thought that the interviewer was fangirling too much over Harry and Louis, and her sanity blew up at that moment, losing consciousness in the process.

Niall knew Larry Stylinson, as they fans called it. He walked in on them making out couple months ago prior to the interview. Both Harry and Louis were terrified at the consequences of their actions but Niall promised that he wouldn't tell anyone most especially Zayn and Liam. They're afraid what would Liam and Zayn think about them, and could potentially breaks up the band. Niall agreed and keep their secret as long as he can but he didn't really expects them to out their relationship at the interview. The only thing that Harry and Louis doesn't know that he has a secret of his that would destroy all five of them... 

That is, he likes Liam and Zayn.

--------------------------------------------

That's all for now. Hope to have more fans :D

I'll try to upload a cover later and put a new chapter. I'm late for school :/