Chapter 45: The Fortune Teller

Here's another new update. I hope you guys will like it. I don't know what to say except have fun reading and I'm working on the next one immediately after I'm done with my midterm exams. Thanks.

* * * * *

Niall's POV

I was so into the heated kiss I shared with a boy but the worst part was I called out the wrong name. I called out Zayn. I don't know what came over me, making me calling out his name. I was supposed to say Liam but something within me just... I don't even know how to explain it.

When Liam pulled away from me, I saw the hurt in his eyes. It broke my heart; it was really unintentional, trust me.

"Liam..." I called out to him as he quickly put his clothes back on. "I'm sorry..."

He immediately turned away from me and out of the bed.

"Wait!" I pleaded as he was headed out of the door.

"I wanna be alone right now!" He growled, making me flinched from where I stood. Hurting Liam was the last thing I would do. He's an important person in my life. Liam helped me through these two years of chaotic life of fame and fortune. Without him, I might have gone insane.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Louis was standing behind it with a startled expression on his face.

"Am I interrupting something?" Louis smirked, assuming we were doing something intimate.

When no one answered, he kind of got the feeling of the tension within the room.

"So, I'm heading out. Would you guys wanna come with?"

"Actually..." I replied but I was Liam cut me off all of a sudden.

"Sure, I'll be gladly to accompany you ALONE!" Liam stated, putting a lot of stress when he said the word 'alone.' I knew at the back of my mind that he doesn't want me around considering what happen so I just let him cool off some steam.

"You guys go ahead, I'll just unpack instead," I smiled awkwardly while I saw Liam dragged Louis away.

The moment I was alone in the hotel room, I repeatedly slapped my forehead with my palms.

"How could you be so stupid, Niall?!"

It was really unintentional. I didn't mean to hurt Liam but no matter what I do I just can't get rid off Zayn in my mind. Lately, my thoughts consist of Zayn and I don't know why. Does this mean that I'm in love with him?

I felt the burning sensation on my cheeks, reddening my face in an instant just the thought of Zayn. Suddenly, I was smiling by myself and I like that feeling.

* * * * *

Liam's POV

I was beyond furious on what just happened. I can't even comprehend what happened in our room. He called his name for Pete's sake! His name! There were no words to explain how broken I am! What would you do when you share an intimate kiss with a boy you really like then all of a sudden he would say a different name? Huh, tell me!

My thoughts came to a halt when I heard Louis whining, "Ouch! Liam, you're hurting me!"

I realized that I was grasping his wrist too tightly that it made left a mark after I let go of him.

"Sorry, Lou..."

"Care to tell me what's bothering you?" Louis asked as he caressed his bruised wrist. I really felt bad that Louis became my stress reliever. I really don't want him to tell Harry what exactly happened. Harry would've definitely killed me on the spot if he found out that I bruised his Boobear.