Chapter 14: Second Time

This chapter update is a first person POV so I hope you guys will still like it. For some odd reason, I got addicted to it. Anyways, make sure to check the video on the right. You can listen to it. It's really a beautiful song sung by Sarah Geronimo. I love her voice. Also, in today's update there's a slightly steamy scene so if you are uncomfortable then I would suggest to stop reading. As usual, don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me.

* * * * *

Zayn's POV

Harry mentioned that Niall needs a bath so he insisted that I help Niall. Of course, who wouldn't want that? The thought of running my hands on his silky, wet skin and lather him up with soapsuds gave me the ultimate shiver.

"Zayn?" Niall asked, turning his back on me. "I can do this by myself." His voice a little shaky, sounding a little awkward.

"What are you talking about? The doctor said that you can't put too much stress on your hands," I said worriedly. I don't want him to end up to the hospital. I felt so guilty seeing him lying on that hospital bed. I think I lost a couple of years of my life seeing him there.

"I know this is a little awkward for you."

"It's not. I really wanna do this." He looked at me excitedly, with a smile on his charming face. My cheeks turned pink. My chest thumped as if there's a World War III  inside my body. I don't even know why I even said that, reflex perhaps.

"Okay then, let's do this."

I just nodded nervously. As I am undressing Niall, my mind filled with every erotic thoughts. My body felt really warm, so warm that I am tempted to take off my clothes as well and feel his warmth. The dryness of my lip was killing me, licking it while having these erotic thoughts made my mind scream so loud. As I was stripping him off slowly with his red polo shirt, this heart of mine beats even crazier. Seeing his bare chest and flat stomach, it felt like a surge of electricity runs through to my body and through to my spine. His whole body wiggled when my cold fingers touched his warm chest.

"You're tickling me." Hearing his chuckle making my heart leapt to the sky. I've never been happy like this even when I'm with a girl. This quality of happiness comes only once in a lifetime and I just want to hold on to it and never let go.

"Sorry, you just have a nice body," I said, complimenting him without raising any suspicion. All I wanted was to touch that body all night long and feel his warm embrace.

"No, I don't. I only have tiny body, no muscles, no abs." He frowned, turning his back on me. I patted him.

"You look fine, Niall. You shouldn't feel insecure." I said, reassuring him that his existence was beyond perfect. Everybody knew that even our fans would agree with me. "I wouldn't change a thing if I were you." He blushed.

"Thanks, Zayn."

"You're welcome," I smiled at him. This warm feeling inside me was something different from when I was with Perrie. Surely, I like Niall at some extent but what exactly was the difference between liking someone and loving someone. I can't be possibly falling in love with Niall. It's way too fast and it scared me to death.

"Zayn, you alright, mate?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're daydreaming a lot lately." He asked worriedly. His half-naked body exposed, my playful golden brown eyes glances through his blond hair, through his perfect sculpted nose, through his fully formed lips tempting me to taste them, and through his tight bare chest that I wanted to bury mine.

"Am I?" No matter what I do, I really can't hide anything from this perfect Irish boy that captured my attention. One look from him, it felt like walking in the clouds.