Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall

Here I go again. Here's the new update. I'll apologize if this chapter is a little bit rushed. I'm just so excited to write the next one. Speaking of, to all Niam shippers out there, brace yourself because the next couple of chapters will be all about Niam. To Ziall and Larry shippers, I'll come back to you. I promise!

For those who don't know, there's a new 1D boyxboy story that I started on July 8 called If You Could Read My Mind. I hope you'll give it the same support. I would highly appreciate it. Thank you.

So enjoy!

* * * * *

Liam's POV

Realizing that having not much time to get to the ferry station is a huge problem blocking my way to see Niall. Somehow, I need to resolve this as soon as possible because every seconds counts.

I glanced once again at my Toy Story wall clock. Every single movement of the second hand of the clock made my heart cringed. If only I have the power to stop time, I would stop it to think things through, to plan thoroughly what is the next thing I should do.

I stood up once again from the hardwood floors and starts pacing again. I ran different scenarios inside my head and carefully weigh things that could possibly happen.

I can't definitely drive that fast, I would get arrested for over speeding. If I got caught then my ass would be locked up in jail then I wouldn't be able to see Niall.

I can't exactly call the management and hook me up to a private jet then they would know that Niall snuck up on us and Simon would find out that I deceived him and that could jeopardize Niall's position in the band. I could never do that to him. He would be devastated.

Think, Liam, think!

"Ah!" I exclaimed.

I hurried towards my phone and starts looking for a certain contact. If only I could have five thumbs scrolling through my phone that would be great so I could find this damn contact fast.

"Well, there you are." I giggled. My face was widely grinning that it starts to hurts my cheeks.

"Press call."

I slowly put the phone on my ear. My heart thumped when I heard ringing sound on the other line and this heart almost stopped when I heard a voice.

"Hello..."

"Hey, Jeremy, mate. How are you doing?" I caught myself chuckling.

"Liam?"

"Yeah, it's me." I answered quickly. But then, I heard grunting response coming from Jeremy.

"What do you want?" Jeremy groaned. I could practically visualize him rolling his eyes out.

 "I need a favor, Jeremy." I said while crossing my fingers once again. Maybe the Lady Luck would grant me another chance on getting closer to my main goal.

"Stop right there!" Jeremy's voice turned from being annoyed to being suffocated in a matter of seconds.

"Oh come on, Jeremy. I really need this."

He cackled desperately and I could visualize it in my head that he must tighten his grip on the phone.

"Don't 'oh come on, Jeremy' me. I haven't recovered yet the last time we went something together." The decibel of his voice is slighter than usual.

"It was just a minor scratch."

"Minor scratch? You almost dislocated my neck!" He yelled back on the phone, which causes me to move the phone away from my ears due to the fact that I was so startled.