Chapter 42: Thank You

I decided to post a new chapter in the middle of my review. That's how much I love you guys! XD This chapter is supposed to be a long one but decided to cut it off mainly I want to give Ziall shippers a reason to fangirl but next chapter will test your sanity because it would be a major Ziall drama.

Anyways, have fun reading and hopefully you'll vote this story on the link that I post on the Announcement 2.0. Thanks :)

* * * * *

Zayn's POV

The door was slightly open and I eavesdrop on their conversation. I knew it was wrong but there's nothing I wouldn't do for Niall. But when they had that serious conversation, I can't help but to stay and listened to them until Niall admitted that shattered my beating heart, he was in love with Liam.

The pain was too excruciating to bear so I decided to leave before I could do some permanent damage such as wrecking the door or broke Liam's nose.

* * * * *

Third Person's POV

After a half-hour, there was a firm, stern voice yelling downstairs. The lads extremely recognized it. They rushed immediately out of their rooms.

"Paul!" They yelled out in unison. Smiles and grins were plastered in their faces. They immediately rushed towards the stairs, racing downstairs to give Paul a big, annoying hug.

Louis leapt first. Luckily, Paul caught him. Otherwise he would be kissing the floor.

"God! Louis, You're always reckless," Paul slowly put Louis down.

"Heya, Paul," Harry fist bumped as a wide grin was displayed on his face. Paul mirrored Harry's actions.

"Vas Happenin'!" Zayn yelled, as he spread his arms towards Paul.

"Paul, you got any food with you?" Niall asked enthusiastically.

"Sorry, mate."

Niall frowned when he heard Paul response.

"How you doing, Paul?" Liam greeted Paul casually.

"Good," Paul nodded with Liam. "Okay, get your bags. We don't wanna be late."

The whole living room got lively as it was filled with cheery screams.

"The first one who brings their bags first will take the front seat," Paul teased the lads.

The lads just exchanged glances with one another. Moments later, Niall and Louis started running towards upstairs.

"I'll take that seat!" Niall screamed, as Louis trying to pull him by his shirt.

"Bitch, move!" Louis grunted, trying his best to grab Niall.

Niall and Louis were racing upstairs while Harry and Zayn were just laughing at those two who were running like someone was after them.

"Look at them go," Harry giggled.

"Tell me about it," Zayn replied.

Then, the two of them started walking towards the stairs.

"You okay, Liam?" Paul asked worriedly.

Liam's POV

"I---uh..." Words suddenly vanished from my tongue and I don't know why but my eyes told a different story as it followed a certain boy with blonde hair. "...uhm, okay, I guess."

I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

A wave of uncertainty washed all over me as Paul's eyes studied me. I wasn't exactly sure if this is the right time to tell my feelings for Niall. I'm not even sure if Paul would be disgusted by my sexuality. He was always there for us because it's part of his job but there's an indescribable feeling that he would pull away from me.