Chapter 47: Protecting Zayn

Here's a new chapter. I apologized if it took so long to update. I'm glad that I was able to write another chapter before my finals. I'd resume writing on May 10th. There's a little bit Ziall drama so watch yourself but overall I think it's an okay chapter. I hope you guys would enjoy this. Have fun reading!

* * * * *

"Good morning, New York City!" Randy, a male DJ in his early twenties, screamed at the top of his lungs, close enough to the microphone. "This is all we've been waiting for, One Direction, is here at our studio!"

Tina, the female co-DJ of Randy, pressed a button on her dashboard, making a clapping sound that echoed on the radio airwaves. The four lads chuckled along with him. Sitting from the soft, comfortable leather couch: Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"It is indeed a good morning," Liam politely stated.

"Not for me," Louis whined weakly, crossing his arms over his chest.

But for Zayn and Niall, they were just exchanging glances to one another, smiling at each other. Their eyes were conversing internally, sparkling at every second. Liam saw the whole scene and wasn't thrilled about it so he intentionally bumped Niall on the side, making Niall stumble on Zayn but Zayn was quick on his reflexes and gladly caught Niall, enclosing him in his arms. The sight of Niall in Zayn's arms made his blood boiled to its maximum point.

"Sorry," Liam smiled fakingly.

"It's all good," Zayn glaring back at Liam, his arms still protecting the petite body of the Irish boy. His tone wasn't subtle at all, showing his irritation towards Liam. He could've sworn that it was intentional.

"You okay, Niall?" Zayn slowly caressed Niall's back, making sure that there was no internal damage due to Liam's random act of desperation.

"Yeah, just a little surprised, that's all." Niall replied calmly as he caressed his sides. Zayn knew that Niall was lying because he could see it in Niall that he was hurt badly, he just doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. Zayn stood up and sit between Niall and Liam as a precaution in case Liam wasn't completely satisfied terrorizing Niall. Liam scoffed at what Zayn did.

"So introduce yourselves," Tina asked, glancing on the four lads.

Louis looked to his left as a sign that he should introduce himself first.

"Well, I'm Louis, obviously," Louis said proudly with a hint of sassiness in his tone followed by Niall chuckling.

"What's funny?" Louis raised his eyebrow at Niall.

"Nothing," Niall answered back, restraining himself from cracking even further. He had to bit his lip before he roll over on the floor from laughing.

"And that's Niall, ladies and gentlemen," Liam said, extending his hand caressing Niall's cheeks. And Niall blushed slightly at the physical contact. His pale white cheeks turned into a shade of pink in an instant.

Stop touching my boyfriend, Zayn thought, glaring intently at Liam's hand.

"Thank you, Liam," Niall giggled.

It was Zayn's turn to introduce himself but he was so caught up between Liam's and Niall's interaction that he didn't even noticed that everybody's waiting for him to talk. It was a good thing that Niall distract him from thoughts he shouldn't have.

"And I'm Zayn," Zayn stated plainly in a monotone voice. He wanted everyone to know that he's not really in a talking mood right now.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked, scooching closer to Zayn, whispering in his ear.