A kiss

This is just a romantic kiss, I guess? I dunno. trying to get better at writing these kinds of scenes I suppose. 
Also quick announcement: I have another book (yes another, I can't seem to stop) that has just been published. They're Adam x Reader oneshots cause I noticed lots of the stuff for Adam only uses she/her pronouns. But my buddy Comica is epic and sprinkles some male readers into their book which is super cool so thank you, kind human. But yeah. If you simp for Adam, I reckon you'd like this new book. Alright, you may proceed now :)

Adam hovers above me and smiles. I smile back, as we lock eyes. He slowly brings himself closer to me and connects our lips. 

He moves one hand to the back of my head, gently tilting it up while his other hand holds him up. I move my hand up, attempting to grab the collar of his oversized t-shirt. After grasping at the air a couple of times, I catch it between my fingers for support.

Adams hand slides from the back of my head to my cheek, as he gently rubs his finger across my skin. 

His hand eventually moves to the back of my head again, guiding me up and hoisting me onto his lap. He breaks the kiss and smiles at me again, before resting his forehead on mine.

Our noses lightly touch, making me giggle. Adam brings his hands to either side of my face. I do the same. 

Butterflies erupt in my stomach as he softly brushes his nose across mine. I giggle again, squinting a bit but not breaking our eye contact. 

A grin spreads across Adams face as he looks at me in a way I can only describe as lovingly. 

He's looking at me as if I'm the only guy in the world that he sees. 

Like nobody else really matters right now. 

I smile back.

Adam moves me off his lap and lays me back down. He lingers over top of me for a second before giving me a small kiss on the cheek and rolling over to lay down next to me

His hand reaches mine. Slowly intertwining our fingers before turning his hand and holding mine gently. 

He turns his head to face me and smiles. I smile back, hoping he knows just how much I love him. 

OH WAIT ONE MORE THING!!
I'm one follower away from 100 followers :000
I hit 100 twice in the past few days but then someone unfollows and it goes back to 99 but hey it's still pretty epic. I just wanna say thank you so very much. I really enjoy writing these stories and I'm so very glad you enjoy them. Thank you so much for being here :')