Smol paragraph :3

Just a short paragraph I wrote today :3

The wind flutters past me, blowing my hair into my face. I tuck tuft of hair behind my ear. It really is due for a haircut. I relax into the wooden bench and look up to the sky, watching as clouds drift by. The temperature is just right, and the park isn't too crowded. It's a good day today. A movement in the trees catches my attention, and I turn my head. A squirrel has perched itself on a branch. Holding a berry of some kind, the animal scurries into a hole in the tree. Turning my gaze back to the sky and sigh, content. I close my eyes, enjoying this moment of bliss. My break from the nonstop chaos in my life. "Oh, hey James!" I smile, but keep my eyes shut. "Hi, Adam." I hear Adam sit down next to me and chuckle. "You seem really relaxed. You haven't even opened your eyes to greet me." I nod my head. It's quiet for a while until I let out a sigh and open my eyes. "It's such a lovely day..." I turn to Adam and see him smiling. "It really is." We sit in more comfortable silence. Carefully, I move my hand to rest atop Adam's. He doesn't move and just turns his head to me and smiles. I mirror his expression before turning back to the clouds. They're still slowly drifting past, calmly and elegantly. I lean to my right and rest my head on Adam's shoulder, not taking my eyes off the clouds. Adam gently lowers his head onto mine and we sit, happy and content. "Hey, Adam?" He hums in response. "Wanna go get a coffee together?" "Sure. That sounds nice." We stand up and head to a nearby café, my hand not leaving Adams at any point. This is truly a good day.