short prompts #2

i have more of em baBY

also also also go check out cecewriting immediately i love their stuff, he's writing some awesome jadam content so gogogogogogogo!!!!!! support them rn!!!

anyways hope you enjoy these :)

Your prompt: James and Adam literally in a tree, kissing

"How strong do you reckon this branch is?" James asks, tapping a branch above his head.

"Looks strong to me," Adam says from a branch on the opposite side of the tree.

They both climb up to the branch and sit down next to each other.

"We're pretty high up. I hope we don't fall," James looks down.

"Yeah me too. Last thing I want is for you to get hurt," Adam smiles, resting a hand under James' chin.

"I swear to God, Adam... If you keep flirting with me like that one of these days I will just explode and you'll be left single and alone."

"What?? Explode??" Adam laughs.

"I'm easy to fluster, dude! Don't abuse your power," James pouts and crosses his arms.

"Oh, baby boy," Adam says with a sly grin. "You shouldn't have told me."

"Wh-- hey!!" James shrieks as he realises Adam is not going to go easy on him. "Don't--"

"Don't what, honeypie? Hm?" Adam's arm wraps around James' waist.

In an instant James' face burns a bright red and he erupts in nervous giggles and stuttering.

"Now aren't you adorable?" Adam smiles and leans towards James.

"You suck," James laughs and looks away.

"Hey, no, look at me, darling."

James giggles and turns back to Adam. His giggles are quickly cut off by a soft kiss. James quickly leans in and moves one hand to rest on Adam's knee.

"Wait--" James leans back. "We're in a freaking tree Adam! You're gonna make us fall!"

"I've already fallen," Adams cheesy grin grows wider and wider. "For you."

"Okay, okay," James laughs and covers his red face. "Wrap it up, Romeo."

Adam laughs and starts shuffling off the branch.

"Just so you know, as soon as we're off this tree I will be doing my damn best to fluster you until you explode."

"What? Why!?" James whines.

"It's something I wanna see," Adam winks at James then refocuses his attention on climbing down the tree.

James smiles and climbs down after him. What a flirty idiot.

Your prompt: James cuddling with a body pillow, pretending that it's Adam...

(i hate this one 👍)

James sighs and clings to his pillow. He shuts his eyes closed tightly and pictures his best friend. Newly cut hair, that one strand that falls in his face. His eyes staring into James'. That one photo he has of him, cuddling a little teddy bear.

Adam cuddling James.

James smiles and tightens his grip on the pillow. He burries his head into it and imagines Adams arms wrapped around him.

"If only you felt the same..." James' smile falls and a tear drops onto his pillow.

"Oh shit, sorry," Adam's voice calls from the doorway.