Fire fighter + Teacher AU thingy

I lied- no part two for the babysitter one yet. I've started though! I just have... a lot of things I've started but not finished. This is the only thing I could fine out of my, like, twenty six drafts that was finished so ye. 

"Alright, kids! Listen up!" I attempt to quieten the rowdy children but fails. Why on earth did I think this would be an easy job... "We can go into lunchtime if that's what you want." Silence. Always works. "Alright, thank you. So for the last fifteen minutes of this lesson some fire fighters are gonna come in to tell you about fire safety. "But Mr Rallison! We're fourteen! We know this stuff!" I sigh, "I know... the principal told us this was necessary though." Everyone immediately resumes their conversations. "For gods sake- Please stop talking!" I hate being 'that teacher' who raises their voice but kids are so... gOsH daRn diFFiCuLt!

I give up trying to keep the class quiet and sit at my desk with my head in my hands.

A few minutes pass and I hear a faint knock over the chatter in the room. I get up from my chair and walk to the the door. Swinging it open, I'm greeted by a guy around the same height as me. He has tanned skin and circular glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. Brown, shaggy hair lays atop his head and- oh, there's a girl beside him too I guess. "Hello? Is anyone there? We're here to do the presentation." The girl waves a hand in front of my face. "O-oh right, yeah. Sorry." I clear my throat and step aside letting them into the classroom. The loud conversations turn into quiet whispering as the pair start talking. I take it as my cue to let them do their thing. I walk to the back of the classroom and sit on a spare desk.

I take this time to check out the guy. Check out? That sounds weird... He just looks so amazing. His jawline is distinct but not too distinct. And his eyes are so gorgeous I can see them from so far away. Not to mention, he just looks so... well built. Is it weird to think about all this? Do I like him? No I don't think so. I mean I'm not gay. I can just appreciate when someone looks good. This is about admiration not attraction... I think... No, I know. Maybe I should point out some nice things about the girl. Yeah, that'll prove this. Am I actually proving this to myself? I guess I am. Okay... uhm... She has... brown hair I guess. That's cool. She... her... um... okay maybe I'll stop doing this so I don't prove myself wrong.

"Alright any final questions for either of us?" A few kids put their hands up. "How did Adam decide he wanted to be a firefighter?" Adam? That must be his name. Adam... It's nice. Wait, is this weird too? "That's a good question! My answer isn't though haha. When I was a kid I heard that firefighters get to chill in the fire station and play videogames. Which we do but I also gotta save lives. Which is fun too I guess." Adam shrugs earning a laugh from the class. "Okay we should hand it back to your awesome teacher huh guys?" The entire class 'awws.' Well that's fantastic- Before anyone can respond the bells goes and the kids rush out of the classroom.

"Well, thanks for having us." The girl starts to walk to the door. "I'll be there in a sec Viv." She nods and walks out the door. Adam turns to face me. "You're doing it again. You're just staring at me with a smile on your face." sHooT- "I-I... uhm.. aHa. I just-" "It's fine. I get it a lot. Not usually from.. you know... guys. But that's fine. I'm flattered." I blink a few times, trying to process what he's saying. "Wait- no, no, no. I don't um.. I- I just kind of..." I sigh. I can't believe this. "I'm really sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me." A glint of regret flashes across his eyes. "What? No, there's nothing wrong with you! It's impossible to not think I'm hot stuff." Adam smirks and laughs at his own joke. I don't find it quite as funny and can already feel my face heating up. "I mean yeah," I mumble. Wait, did I say that? Adam erupts with laughter and I just stand in front of him drowning in embarrassment.

Once Adams laughter quietens he smiles at me, "Hey. You're actually pretty cute. Do you wanna meet me at the ice cream place down the street at... I dunno, four?" I stare at him in awe, "Wait what?" "You heard me. Us two, four o'clock... I'll cya there." With that, he walks out of the classroom.