🎄Christmas Party🎄

*** Just letting you know this isn't as polished as I want it. I ran out of time :'\ ***

James' POV

Jingle jingle

I'm hanging a few bell ornaments on my Christmas tree when I hear my phone ding. 

"Now who could that be?" I walk over to my phone and see a text from Jaiden. 

"Hey, James I'm throwing a Christmas party tonight. Wanna come? Just a few animators. It'll be fun!" As I'm typing my response Jaiden sends another message. "Plus Adam said he'll be here ;)" My face immediately heats up. I only told her two days ago but she's already been bugging me like mad. 

I finish typing and hit send. "Yeah sure sounds fun. But I'm not just going because Adam's going to be there :\" i chuckle as I turn my phone off. 

After hanging the last few ornaments on my tree I rush upstairs to get changed. Even though I told Jaiden I wasn't going just because Adam was, I still kinda wanted to impress him.

Opening my closet, I stare at its contents contemplating what on earth to wear. I don't want to over or under do it, so what should I wear? I thought to myself.

After a while of thinking, I decide on a striped shirt and jeans. I check my phone to see a new message from Jaiden. "You can come over at seven but Adam is already here so... Cya in a bit I guess" I laugh at how well Jaiden knows me and head to the door grabbing keys and a reindeer antler headband.

°-.Later.-°

I pull into Jaiden's driveway and hop out, practically skipping to the door. A huge grin is plastered on my face as I wait to see Adam. ... And Jaiden. And everyone else i guess.

The door swings open, interrupting my thoughts. A slightly dazed Adam with a bottle of beer in hand stands in front of me wearing an ugly Christmas sweater and jeans. Damn... How is he able to make an ugly sweater look cute?? 

"O-oh hey, James!" I chuckle 

"Hey Adam! It's nice to see you. Merry Christmas!" Adam smiles. 

"Merry Christmas to you too" Adam stands staring at me. I awkwardly stare back. 

"So uh... You gonna let me in?" 

"Oh yeah right" he scratches the back of his head as he steps aside.

The second Adam moves I get tackled by Jaiden. "James!! Merry Christmas!" I hug her back and laugh "Merry Christmas Jaiden" 

She steps back and smirks "So I was thinking..." Oh no, this can't be good. "maybe we could split up preparations. I'll cook and you two decorate" Jaiden declared throwing a box full of lights, tinsel and all sorts of decorations into my arms. 

I grunt as I catch it. "I-is that it? I thought it'd be... I dunno worse?"

"Oh..." Jaiden chuckles as she starts to walk past me but stops and whispers in my ear. "You just wait and see.." I whip around shocked as Jaiden walks off to the kitchen. 

"So shall we start?" Adam asks. I nod and we walk over to a chair where I place the box down and we get to work decorating.