💫 "Don't ruin the moment..." 💫

It was a Friday afternoon and James had decided to surprise Adam by visiting him. James arrived on the doorstep and lifted the pot plant at the door to get Adam's spare key.
He had told James where it was and only to use it for emergencies, but James decided to use it anyway. Silently, James tip-toed through the house making his way to Adams room. Adam was sitting on his bed with his phone when James throws the door open.
"Hey, buddy!" James strolls over to Adam and sits next to him.
"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" Adam tries to subtly tilt his phone away from James but he notices and ignores his questions.
"So what were you doing on your phone?"
"N-nothing," Adam stutters.
Not happy with the answer James starts reaching across Adam to get his phone. "It's obviously something! You're being really protective of it," James quickly snatches Adam's phone out of his hands (with his long-broken arms xD).
"You shouldn't have told me your password dude," Smirking, James stands up, making it impossible for Adam to reach his phone.
"James please don't read it!" Adam pleads but James continues to unlock his phone.
As James skims the page Adam collapses on his bed in defeat, watching James' reaction. His amusement disappears and a blush replaces it as he processes what's on Adams phone screen.
"Is this... A Jadam fanfiction?..."
Adam stares at the floor, "No- well actually y-yeah..."
The pair are silent for a moment before James clears his throat, "Would you... roleplay this scene with me?..." James shows Adam a part of the story and he slowly nods. Adam stands up and slides his arms over James' shoulders, while James slides his arms around Adams's waist. They stare into each other's eyes as they slowly move closer and closer until their lips touch. James pulls away first, scratching the back of his neck, "That was fun... But let's stop roleplaying now..."
"Oka-" Before Adam can finish his sentence James pulls Adam right back towards him and kisses him passionately.

This ending is by intergalactic_cookie
A few precious moments pass and the two come away red-faced and flustered.
"Uh James, I um, I have s-some work to d-" James cut Adam off by lightly placing his finger to his lips and saying, "Don't ruin the moment."
The two embrace once more and kiss more passionately than ever before!

The end!

***My friend intergalactic_cookie offered to edit my stories cause my spelling and grammar sucks. While they were editing this story they came up with the ending and I couldn't think of a way to change it so I kept it. How about we think of this as a sample of their writing? They just made their first book on Wattpad and it's really good. So for more Jadam content head over to their account :)***

~~~And here's an ÙwÚ from me (intergalactic cookie)~~~