🤔 What if James was dating Adam? 🤔

Is this still relevant? Probably not but imma post this anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"...Cuz Arnold Schwarzenegger is a big flipping deal. Do you like, I know you're an introvert but, like, do you have a girlfriend?" My heart skips a beat. Did he really just ask that? I don't wanna get into detail considering not only am I in a relationship and I want to keep it private but it's not a girl. I'm dating Adam Ortiz. I reply swiftly trying to ignore their assumption, "Yeah, but we keep our- we keep our relationship private so..." As I trail off I look at the camera doing weird hand motions trying to cover up the awkwardness with a joke. I can feel my cheeks turning a rosy pink before Mike continues. "Uh, how, how long?" This whole podcast has been quite awkward and I didn't think it could get worse but here we are. "Not too long actually, only, like... five months?" Logan starts making a joke but I'm not focused on that. I didn't lie much but it just feels strange knowing they think it's a girl. I dunno what I expect though. I don't wanna correct them in case we get hate from Logan and Mike or just his or our own fanbases. I realise he's finished telling his joke so I laugh along to try not to draw attention to the fact that I wasn't... paying attention. The podcast goes on and eventually, we're done. I thank them for having me on and walk outside to my car. As I'm driving home I think about what people will think when they see the podcast. Will they be nosey? Will people try to guess who it is? I pull into my driveway and open my car door but I'm still sitting lost in my thoughts. I quickly feel the heat getting into the car so I hop out and head inside. Once I'm inside I dive onto my couch. Once I'm settled I hear a ping from my phone I glance at the screen and see it's a notification from the podcasts channel. I look at it and see it's the podcast we just filmed. How did they edit that so fast?? I click the video and watch it through. I still find it weird watching myself in videos. It reaches the part where I answer Mikes questions about my relationship. You can just see how uncomfortable I look. I look to the comments. Not much was about that part but I know where to head to find the people who will talk about it. I open the app that I have in a folder furthest away from all my other apps. The bright orange stands out on my dark background. As I open it in greeted with the apps name on the loading screen. Wattpad. Reading the Jadam stories on here is my guilty pleasure. I dunno why I like it as much as I do. Even though I'm dating Adam now it's still interesting seeing what stories people have come up with. I look to my notification box and see 12 notifications, 3 of which are story updates. I open the first one. (A/N the first one isn't based off anything I've seen and if you have this opinion thats fine. The second one is kind of my opinion though so yee. Okay, continue)
Okay guys, ya'll need to stop saying Adam's the person James is dating. He's obviously not since he didn't correct Logan and Mike when they said she so just shut up.
I skim the rest of this one and it's more or less the same. I move on to the next one.
Hey guys! I know when we all watched the podcast we wanted to know who it was and for it to be Adam but if it's not we can't be upset. James has a right to have a relationship with whoever he wants. As for wanting to know who it is the point of it being private is that we don't know who it is and can't put in input. Just remember to be nice guys! :3
I open the next update which is a story not an opinion on the podcast but I start reading it anyway. The story gets close to the end and I have tears in my eyes. Don't judge me alright! They're really cute. Don't judge me for having emotions! I'm on the verge of balling my eyes out when I get a call from Adam. I jump and almost drop my phone. Scrambling to answer the phone I wipe the tears off of my cheeks. "H-hello?" I sniff, trying to regain a proper composure. "James? Are you alright?" I can feel the tears coming back up to my eyes as I remember the cute scene that was painted in the story. I hum but can't hold the tears in and they start streaming down my face. "Oh Jamesy, are you alright??" I wipe my eyes on my sleeve again. "Y-yup, just read something that's making me cry." I hear Adam sighs and chuckles, "Phew, okay I was worried you were upset for a moment there." I laugh and lay down on my couch to listen to Adam. "So, uh I saw the podcast..." I sit straight back up, my mouth shut waiting for Adam to continue. "Are you alright? You seemed a bit uncomfortable in the video..." My chest rises as I take a deep breath. "Yeah, I just wasn't expecting any questions like that." Adam hums and we both go silent. "Well I love you babe. Don't forget that." I laugh, "I won't. And I love you too." We say goodbye and hang-up. I suppose now is a good time to let everyone know about our relationship. A few months ago Adam told me I can tell out fans whenever I'm ready so I hop onto twitter. I've gotta think of a witty way to do this... 

"I've got some news guys! I'm dating a grape! ;)"

There. That way some people won't get it immediately. A few moments later Adam replies to my tweet. 

"I am not a grape ;/"

I chuckle and watch as people reply to my tweet, freaking out. I close twitter and curl back up on the couch with my Jadam fan fictions. 

I wasn't sure how to end this so you ended up getting this bad ending. sorry .-.
Also the line "...curl back up on the couch with my Jadam fan fictions" literally describes afternoon yesterday lol. 

I feel like giving you a list of stories I'm gonna be releasing too so yee in no particular order:

Furry thing 
Voice chat podcast idea 
The new teacher 
A nice day out
Lucky charm 
And my personal favourite...
Untitled Part 28

Get hype for those :P
Aight I'll shut up now. Good of the bye!