short prompts

i stole this idea from UnipieWrites. sorry homie,,

Your prompt: Adam telling James a story but James isn't paying attention at all because they;re too busy thinking about what a cutie Adam is.

"Then they started calling me Dadam. Like dad-adam. It was the most wholesome thing ever and I-" Adam pauses and frowns. "James?"

Is he not listening? Am I boring him? Maybe I should just shut up. It's not even that interesting of a story.

"Sorry, I'm not good at noticing when people are bored by what I'm saying."

James suddenly sits up and takes his head off of his palm where it was resting.

"Bored? No, no!! Sorry, I--" James shakes his head frantically. "--That's my bad. You're just... Adorable."

James sighs and his fixated gaze returns, along with a small smile. There might as well be hearts in his eyes.

"O-Oh. Okay then," Adam scratches his chin and looks down.

"You're just..." James sighs wistfully. "Such a cutie. Just-- I can't even begin to explain it."

Adam laughs awkwardly and tries to hide his red cheeks.

"Anyway," James laughs. "I'm sorry. Continue with your story. I love hearing you talk."

Adam smiles and keeps telling his story.

Your prompt: Adam giving James a back massage when they flop on the couch or bed.

"Oh my God," James flops down on his bed, sighing heavily.

"You okay?" Adam, his roommate, calls from the living room.

James groans in response.

"Hello?" Adam peaks into James' room. "What's going on?"

"Animating. Killed. My. Back."

"Aw, man," Adam chuckles. "I know that feeling quite well."

He walks over to James' bed and sits down next to him. Without a second of hesitation he reaches for James' shoulders, rubbing them slowly.

James hums and sinks into his pillow.

"Man, I think you need a new office chair," Adam says.

"I think I need to hire you to do this full time," James mutters. "I think you were a masseuse in a past life or something. Or your hands are just built for this. I don't freaking know but if you stop I will scream."

Adam laughs and shakes his head.

"But if I don't stop who'll make our dino nuggies?"

"Oh, God you're right," James says. "We'll hire someone for the dino nuggies. Your massages are irreplaceable."

Adam chuckles and pulls his hands back. James immediately groans and turns to hit Adam's shoulder half-heartedly.

"Get up now. I'm not actually gonna sit here and massage you all day."

"I'll give you five bucks," James offers.

Adam pauses and narrows his eyes on James.

"Ah, alright. Deal. Lay back down."

Your prompt: James and Adam holding hands because there's a crowd but not letting go when they get out of it.

"Now that is one hell of a crowd," Adam says, staring down a crowd swarming someone at Vidcon.