hoodie thief (+ face reveal)

sharing clothes but make it platonic. 

also face reveal at the end (don't judge me please bahhaha)

James scans his wardrobe for his favourite hoodie. A black one with Bakugo on the front. It's the softest one he owns and perfect for settling into the couch for a movie and snacks but he can't see it among his other hoodies.

"Hm," he hums and leaves his room.

Down the hall in the laundry room, he checks the basket for his hoodie. Nobody's around, if he smells a bit off nobody will know. But again he fails to find his hoodie. A frown grows on his face.

"Wait a minute..." realisation hits remembers his hoodies have disappeared to in the past.

He tugs his phone out of his pocket and calls the pinned number in his contacts.

"Adam?" He says when the phone answers. "Did you take my hoodie?"

"Uh... maybe," Adam says, a sheepish smile tugging at his lips. James can't see it but Adam's guilty smile is a vivid image in his head. "Lemme check. Which one are you looking for?"

"My favourite. The Bakugo one," James replies.

"Ohh!! Yeah, uh, I'm wearing it," Adam 

"Dude!" James laughs. "I was just about to binge some movies! I need my comfy hoodie for that!"

"I'm sorry, my bad," Adam giggles. "Hey, how about you come over and I give you one of my hoodies to binge some movies in."

James thinks about the offer.

"Can I pick any hoodie?"

"Any hoodie," Adam confirms.

"The fluffy bear one. It's mine. Be right there."

"Alright, see you in a bit."

"Hey, Jameson," Adam greets James at his door.

"The hoodie. Give," James sticks his hands out, making a grabby motion.

Adam laughs and nods. He lets his friend in, then ventures off into his room to find the hoodie. He finds it and returns to find James already curled up on the couch with Chunkers.

"Here you go," Adam holds the hoodie out to James.

James takes it with a wide grin and pulls it over his head. He smiles and rubs the sleeves.

"So fluffy," he sighs, blissfully.

Adam laughs and picks the hood up, throwing it over James' head.

"You're a bear now," he grins.

"Ack, I'm this close to sprinting out your door and keeping this hoodie forever. It's so soft. And it smells like your shampoo," James sinks into the hoodie.

Adam smiles and grabs the remote, opening Netflix.

"What movie first?" Adam asks.

"How about Scott Pilgrim?" James suggests.

"You know me so fucking well," Adam heads straight to his watch list and starts the movie from the start.

"Hey, Adam?" James nudges Adam's side, knowing that when his favourite movie is on it's harder to get his attention.

Adam glances at him and nods.

"Love you, dude."

"Love you too you softie," Adam smiles. "Now shut up the movie's starting."

James laughs and turns to the TV, snuggling into the hoodie. He and Adam have a weird friendship. And that's what James loves about it. 

okay face reveal time hhh

im very nervous and very anxious sksksks my eyes look rlly weird in this pic pls dont judge me :')

okay

face reveal time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol april fools get rekt