🇦🇺 Vidcon London 🇦🇺

The Australia flag emojis are a reference to James' recent tweet and so is this story.

Anyway, continue on

Anyway, continue on.

Third-person POV
James and Adam are curled up on the couch watching tv. Well, they weren't really watching tv. They were distracted by each other. "So Adam, I needed to tell you something." Adam, not moving his head from James' shoulder, hummed for him to continue. "I'm going to be flying out to Vidcon London tonight..." Adam shot up, "What?? But I won't be able to come! I'll be alone!" James sighed. He knew this would be hard but he had to do it. "I know babe... but you know the fans would want me there." Adam shook his head, "But I want you here!" Adam sniffed before he continued, "I'm... scared." James was confused. "What if after my check-up tomorrow my jaw still isn't functioning properly?" This was the first James was hearing of these concerns. "What if they have to do more surgery?? I-I don't wanna do that again!" James, not knowing what to do wrapped his arms around Adam, trying to comfort him. Adam sobbed into James' shirt. "It's gonna be alright... It's all gonna be alright..." The two sat still as Adam cried until James spoke up. "You know Adam?" After getting a small nod James continued, "I'm really proud of you... I know how hard you find it to open up about your feelings." Adam smiled sadly. "What if we call each night I'm away?" Adam looked up at James. "Would that be okay?" James smiled and nodded. "Oh thank you, James!"

~~~~~

"Alright, this is as far as you can come," James' suitcase came to a stop. He smiled and launched himself at Adam, hugging him tightly. They stepped away from each other and James smiled, before turning and walking down the airport halls. Adam had to try his best to contain his tears as he walked back to his car. Once he was back in front of the wheel he heard his phone ping. He looked and saw a Twitter notification.

😀   TheOdd1sOut  @ theodd1sout
        I'm about to head off to London  
        for # VidconLDN!! See you chums
        there 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

Adam smiled and typed a reply. "Ill miss u" He watched as people replied to his reply. "The bromance is real!" "so sweeeet!" "Bromance or romance?" He chuckled and started driving home, knowing he'd be okay without James for a few days.

Oki doki this was a bit rushed and short so sorry bout that. I wanted to get the story of while it was still relevant. Alright, bye-bye now :D

Oh, wait one more thing! Go join AKifLIVES's discord! Here's the link! It's Jadam so you have no reason not to!! ↓↓
https://discord.gg/gjbhVu