🌼He loves me, he loves me not🌼

Third-person POV

Petals fall to Adams's feet as he plucks them off the daisy in his hands. "He loves me..." The wind is blowing through his hair sending a slight chill down his spine. "He loves me not..." Light grey clouds drifted over his head. "He loves me..." Sitting on a bench in a park Adam sighs as he reaches the end of his petals. "He loves me not..." He groans and rests his head in his hands. Why would he ever love me? I'm worthless. He deserves better than me. I'm nobody. I'm... nothing... "Hey, Adam! What's up?" Adam shot up, eyes red and puffy? "James, what are you doing here?" Adam wiped his eyes and attempt to smile. "I was just going to take a break from animating... Are you okay? Have you been crying?" A soft whimper escaped Adams's mouth. "Oh, Adam! It's okay" James sat next to Adam and wrapped an arm around him pulling him closer. "I'm fine James" Quickly, Adam pushed James away and stood up to walk away. Adam was stopped when he felt James grab his hand. He stood up next to Adam and grasped his other hand. "You can tell me what's wrong Adam" Adams's cheeks turned red and he attempted to pull away. "Tell me," James said sternly, lightly squeezing Adams's hands. "I... It's dumb. You don't need to know..." "Yes, I do! Please, Adam..." Taking a deep breath Adam look right into James' eyes. "I... I like someone and... I-I know they don't like me back..." "Well, I think they do" "What??" James cleared his throat. "I said: I think they do. Or I think he does" Adam stood shocked. "D-don't assume!" James laughed. "It's so obvious!" James let go of Adams's hands and moved them to the back of his head. "I love you too Adam" James pulled Adam towards him. He gently pressed his lips against Adams and he did the same. They parted and Adam smiled shyly. "What do you say we watch a movie Saturday? Pick me up at 7" James winked and walked off leaving Adam red and lost in his frazzled thoughts.

***Sorry this is a short one. It just couldn't be stretched any longer. I also wanna let you know that I got this idea from a prompt website
↓↓↓↓↓

 I also wanna let you know that I got this idea from a prompt website          ↓↓↓↓↓

This was about 360 words. So yee... Cool... cya later :D***