Clingy Adam

this is short but i dunno. kinda cute. hope you like it :]

"Ah, James! Long time no see!" I look up to see Jackson, an old classmate of mine. "Oh, hey!" He smiles and stands with me next to the gym benches. 

"How've you been?" He asks, with a confident grin. "Alright, alright," I chuckle, "You?" "Ah, well..." he stretches before turning back to me, "Since highschool, things only got better."

I nearly let out a scoff.

He was known to be quite cocky in school. Plus, nobody successful comes to the highschool reunion party. It's a fact. That's why I'm here.

"Oh, really?" I muse. He just nods, "Of course. How about you?" "I make animations, I suppose." Jackson chuckles, loudly and slaps my shoulder (rather hard). 

"I should've known! All those little... comics you did in high school! Good for you man!" I thank him and laugh awkwardly. 

"What about that romance life, hm? Got a girlfriend?" I go to answer but stop when I feel a pair of arms slowly finding their way around my waist. 

"Uh... who's this?" Jackson asks in a strange tone. I glance back to confirm who I think it is and turn back. "Th-this is my boyfriend. Adam." Jackson continues to give me the strange look. 

"Wh-what about you?" I ask, trying to move forwards with the conversation. "Well, uh... I'm dating a nice... girl named Abigail." He put extra force on the word 'girl'. 

"Cool. How lo-" As I'm talking I feel Adam start softly kissing my neck from behind. I shudder and try to keep talking. "H-how long?" "Six months..." He answers, reluctantly, eyeing Adam. "Cool..." I reply. 

"I'm gonna..." Jackson pointed behind him before scurrying off to the other side of the room. I try to look over my shoulder but I can't with Adam latched onto me so tightly. 

"Adam? Baby? Are you okay?" I ask him, trying to pry his hands away from my waist. He clings onto me tighter, clearly not wanting to let go. Without a word, he keeps kissing me, sweetly. 

"Come on, cupcake. There're too many people around." Adam sighs and leaves one last kiss on my neck before slowly pulling back. 

I turn around and smile at him, "What's up?" Adam just shrugs and stares at the floor. I chuckle and start walking. He quickly walks up to my side and follows me out the gym door. 

"Where're we going?" "Away from the people," I take his hand in mine as we exit the gym. 

As we step outside, the cold night air hits our faces and rustles our hair. We walks around the building to the back, where there's a wooden bench and sit down. 

The spot gives a perfect view of the city with the moon hovering just above it. It's the most picture perfect view I've seen. 

"Thanks, Jameson. I was getting a little stressed," Adam mutters quietly as we sit down. "I figured," I squeeze his hand lightly. 

Adam leans his head on my shoulder and looks up at the night sky. "That guy was so judgmental," Adam whispers, "Was he your friend in high school?" "Oh, no. I don't think I could've stood one day being his friend." Adam chuckles. 

"Do you think we would've been friends in high school?" Adam whispers. "Yeah... We always seem to come back to each other.. One way or another," I answer at the same soft volume. "Like that time I lost you in the supermarket?" Adam giggles. "Just like the time," I laugh with him. 

We go quiet, simply admiring the night sky and enjoying each others company. The music inside, loud enough for us to hear. Yet, it doesn't ruin the atmosphere. 

"I love you, baby boy." 

Adam giggles at the pet name. "I love you too, Jameson," he whispers.

i was writing a christmas oneshot but it never got finished in time so wHooPS. i might be too late plus i just cant seem to sit down and finish it so sorry bout that haha. anyway hope you liked this, i might be working on a big boi story but you heard nothing from me. cyaaa!