🧠 A change of mind 🧠 (also I got tagged! :O)

Brain emoji cause I didn't know what else to do ._.

This is it... I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna tell him how I feel.
"Hey uh... everyone...? I wanna say something." Everyone stops walking and their eyes turn to me. "So uh... oh man this is hard... well you see I've fallen in love..." I glance up at everyone's faces for a moment before continuing. "He lights up my world and every time he smiles at me I all my worries melt away..."

I look up again, noting everyone's reactions. Jaiden is standing with a knowing smirk on her face. While Tim, Alex and Rebecca all stand shocked. I turn to Adam. He looks like he's about to pass out. We came from the bar and he definitely had way too many drinks.

"Ahem... Anyway... I thought you should know even if you don't feel the same... You mean everything to me, Tim. And... I love you." I smile at Tim, a bright blush clearly covering my face. "James... I-I love you too!" Tim pulls me into a hug and I can't help but smile. He likes me back! Jaiden, Alex and Rebecca congratulate us before Adam interrupts the moment in his drunken state. "You know... this is- this is hilarious." His words are slurred and he seems to need to think a lot before he says anything. "How? I think it's super cute!" Jaiden smiles at me. "Well... well... you see..." Adam stops for a moment chuckling to himself. Everyone watches intently, curious as to what Adam finds so funny. "I've been- uh... I've been in... in love with Jameson for... three years now? Yeah, three... three years." Adam laughs while we all stare. I can feel my face growing red again. I try to brush it off. "Haha... funny joke Adam... Should we contin-" "No- no it's not... it's not a joke." Jaiden steps in. "You've had too much to drink Adam. I'm gonna take you home." Adam doesn't argue as Jaiden walks him to her car. "I'll see you guys later!" I watch as they walk away. "Wait! I wanna come!" I race up to Jaiden's car. "Wh- Why are you going with him, James?" Tim calls out. "He's still my friend. I wanna make sure he's okay. Bye guys!" I slide into (the dms *w h e e z e*) the back seat of Jaiden's car with Adam. As Jaiden starts driving I notice Adam falling asleep. Jaiden seems to notice too and she talks quietly. "Why'd you want to come, James? Do you think you might like Adam?" My face heats up. "WHA-" "Shhhh!" I cover my mouth and turn to Adam. He stirs a bit before resting his head on the car door. "No way Jaiden! Just shut up," I whisper shout. Jaiden shrugs and returns her full attention to the road.

~Whoopdy doo look at that they made it home~

I'm sitting on the end of Adam's bed, checking Twitter when I hear him moving. "Oh hey Jameson..." I immediately turn to him. "Did you mean it?" "Woah there buddy. I just woke up!" Adam chuckles tiredly, "Come to think of it I don't remember falling asleep..." "Adam you need to tell me if you meant it." "Meant what? What happened yesterday? Why does it feel like someone used my head as a drum??" "Yesterday I told Tim I'm in love with him." Adams cheerfulish mood seems to fade, "Oh you are? That's... cool, I guess... I mean yeah very cool congrats!" "Yeah, and you were drunk and told me you've been in love with me for years." The colour drains from Adam's face. "I did what?..." I sigh, "I just wanna know if you meant it." Adam laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "I uh... haha... well that just- uhhh-" "Adam, it's a yes or no question." Adam sighs and stares at the bedsheets. "Yeah... I did mean it..." My face goes red. I wasn't actually expecting him to say yes! I thought he'd just had too much to drink! "Wh- you do?" Adam looks at me confused. "You didn't realise?" I tilt my head, and he continues, "You didn't see all the times my face burnt a bright red around you? Or the times I randomly stuttered?" I shake my head. Am I really that clueless? "I guess I didn't notice..." Adam chuckles awkwardly. I get off his bed, wanting this awkward moment to end as quickly as possible. "Alright. Uh... yeah, I'm gonna go..." "Yeah, good idea..." 

I walk out of Adams room and find Jaiden in the living room. "Let's go Jaiden." Jaiden gets up and follows me to the door. "Why? Is Adam okay?" "Adam's fine. Let's just leave." Jaiden grabs the back of my shirt pulling me back into Adam's house. "James I know you're in love with him." I swat her hand away. "What? No! I love Tim. And I've already told him so it's not like I can take it back..." "You wanna take it back?" I hesitate, "...Well- Wait no, no, no. No way." Jaiden raises an eyebrow. "I don't know about that one chief." "Let's just go." I attempt to leave but Jaiden pulls me back inside. "James, just admit it. You're in love with Adam." I sigh. "I don't know what you want me to say..." "That you're in love with Adam that's what I want!" Turning away I mumble, "Fine maybe I am." Jaiden smiles warmly. "See? Easy. But why did you tell Tim you love him?" I can feel tears threatening to fall. "I guess I didn't want the Jadam shippers to be right... I wanted my relationship to be prompted by my own feelings, not the fanbase and some ship." Jaiden nods her head. "Yeah, that makes sense. But I think your happiness is important and if you think you'll be happy with Adam then go be happy with him!" I shake my head. "But what about Tim?" Jaiden places a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. We can explain it and if he's a good friend he should at least be rational about it. Besides we're adults. We can handle this in a mature manner." I smile, "Thanks Jaiden." "No problem. Now go to him!" I laugh at the dramatic voice Jaiden did and walk back to Adams room. 

I carefully open the door and peek inside. Adam's curled up on his bed, silently sobbing. I walk inside and sit down next to him. Adam's head shoots up. "Oh you... haven't left yet?" he tries to discreetly wipe the tears from his eyes. "No... I think I made a mistake..." Adam just looks forwards at his bedroom wall. "I uh... I don't love Tim." Adam only seems to be half-listening... "I love you." ...until now. He turns to me, a sparkle in his eyes and excitement in his voice. "You do??" I chuckle and nod as he goes full child mode. "I just... I didn't want the fanbase and their ship to control my feelings..." Adam nods. "So what about Tim?" Sighing I think. "I suppose I was trying to ignore my feelings for you." We're quiet for a bit. "I still can't believe I did that... like, got drunk and said that." I laugh with Adam. "You're so irresponsible sometimes." Adam smiles slyly, "You're so cute all the time." Before I know it Adam's planted his lips onto mine. I smile into the kiss. 

I've made the right choice. 

Okay, so I got tagged! For the first time! So I'm gonna... I'm gonna do the... okay imma just put the picture here and answer the questions:

 okay imma just put the picture here and answer the questions:

1. Sexuality?: I'm only 14. I honestly don't know aha

2. Gender?: Female 

3. Happy?: I dunno how to answer this question. Like, everyone, I'm sure I'm not always happy. But currently (after watching Pewdiepies Half Life Alyx playthrough) I'm feeling pretty happyyy 

4. Last song?: At this second I'm listening to Bo Burnham (who is hilarious!) the one playing now and the two after that are "Left Brain, Right Brain," "We Think We Know You," and "Welcome To Youtube." They're all amazing but if you're gonna check them out I'll just give you a quick language/ general mature content warning. 

5. Hair colour?: Brown. 

6. Zodiac?: Pieces? Is that how you spell it? I'm not bothered to check but it's one of the fish ones. (If you can't tell I'm not that into Zodiac stuff lol)

7. Last person you kissed?: Someone in my family. Those are the only people I've kissed lol. No tea here.

8. Favourite colour?: Green! Either pastel or olive green.

9. Favourite food?: Probably gnocchi with beef ragu. Or just chocolate heh

10: Battery percent?: 100 gamersss *dabs epicly* 

11. Celebrity crush?: I've never understood celebrity crushes really... but I guess I'll just say my favourite celebrity's which happen to two YouTubers that I think you'll all guess.

12. Favourite vegetable?: ooo that's a tough one. I'm gonna go potatoes or corn. (Wait are potatoes a vegetable? Am I stoopid?) 

13. Eye colour?: I dunno how to describe it. Some people say blue, some say green and others say grey? Which seems weird so let's just say it's a mix. 

14. Shoe size?: *cOuGh* uh like a 1 or 2 in adults? I have smol shoe size. All my friends have made that painfully clear.

15. Dream job?: hah I don't know. I honestly don't know what I'm doing with my life.

Okay now I need to tag 20 people but I don't know that many people and I don't wanna tag random people so I'll just tag a few people

intergalactic_cookie Burr1t0s allie4408 MariDear

Sorry if I annoyed anyone tagging you aha
Okay, that's all :)