Winning him over

Alright first chapter since I left for I don't know how long.
Wanna let you know that know that in back I wanna change a few visual things with this book so uh... Yeye you'll notice those I'm sure.
One is I'm not gonna do the emoji thing any more cause... I'm lazy haha-
Anyway yes. Hello. I'm back... Let's get on with the gay.

(also this is an old story)

AYO FUTURE CHOCCY HERE TO SAY THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY STINKY AND ADAM FORGETS ABOUT CONSENT. CONSENT IS IMPORTANT KIDS AND THAT'S WHY I'M HERE TO SAY WHAT ADAM DID HERE ISN'T OKAY. ALSO THERE'S GONNA BE A CHAPTER THAT MAKES UP FOR THIS AND ANY OTHER CJAPTERS THAT LACK CONSENT AS AN APOLOGY FOR BEING STINKY. OKAY THANKS HAHA

Adam's POV
I march up to James' door and swing it open, having no regard for basic manners or etiquette. "Adam? What the heck?" I close the door behind me before ordering James to sit down on the couch. I sit down next to him.

"I need to tell you something."
"Is it really worth breaking into my house?" I nod before looking him in the eyes. "Jameson, you mean the world to me and I realised I need to tell you this. I'm in love with you. So, so in love with you."

James smiles with rosy cheeks but the smile quickly fades. He scrunches up his nose and shakes his head. "S-sorry I don't feel the same..."
"You don't?" James just nods, gets up and walks away. I quickly follow.

"Are you sure?"
"Yep. Definitely." I raise an eyebrow. Surely all the times he stuttered around me, stared at me (thinking I didn't notice) or blushed when I jokingly flirted meant something...

"I don't believe you."
"What?? You don't know how I feel! Actually, you do. I feel nothing for you."
"Ouch. That hurt."
"Whatever."
"I saw you considering it though!"
"No, I wasn't considering anything."
I follow James through his house as I continue to beg.
"Please Jameson??"
"Nope."

He's is so god damn stubborn.

"Come on! Just give me a shot!"
"I already said no!"
"How can you be so sure?? Give me a chance!"
"I'm not gay Adam!"

I've gotta win him over... but how...

"How do you know?" James thinks for a moment. It looks like he's about to give in but he shakes his head. "I just do. Alright??"

"What if I can persuade you?" James rolls his eyes. Boy does he have it coming.
"And how would you do tha-" I quickly grab him by the shirt, bringing him into a kiss. Closing my eyes, I put all of my energy into it. James is frozen but slowly sinks into it.

I pull away, re-opening my eyes. James' eyes are still shut as he leans back. As he realises what happened his eyes shoot open.

"I-"
"So how's Thursday night sound?"
"B-but... I'm not..."
"Gay? I dunno that seemed pretty gay to me." I chuckle as James stutters, a red blushing mess.
"But I mean if you wanna tell yourself otherwise, go right ahead. You're totally straight." James stares at me in awe. "Either way I'll pick you up at 7. Mkay?"

This was short but I thought it was kinda funny. Hope you thought it was funny too! If not... well, I dunno... sorry haha.

aight imma head out now. Good of the bye