Haircut

I'll run this through grammarly tomorrow (hopefully). 

Jameson Rallison <3

James: Hey

You

Loser guy

Adam: yes that's me loser guy

what's poppin

James: Your hair is way too long

Adam: yeah and what about it?

i think i look stylish

James: I mean yes, you look great

But you want it cut right?

Adam: you flatter me

yes i do

i haven't gotten a haircut for a whole year

thank you so very much covid

James: Well, why don't I cut your hair?

Adam: you? what?

James: Yeah. Me

I've kept my hair looking decent through the year

I bet I could cut your hair if you wanted

Adam: i mean.. it would be nice to at least get rid of half the lngth

*length

James: Yeah! So, you'll be at my place in an hour?

Adam: sure

you'd better know what you're doing

James: When have I ever not known what I was doing?

Adam: well..

James: Don't answer that

I chuckle and put my phone down on my kitchen counter. James, my best friend (and long time crush) is gonna cut my hair.

Maybe.

I still don't know that I trust him. If I rock up to his place and he's just got some craft scissors then it isn't happening. But I definitely would like at least a trim. My hair has been greatly neglected since March of 2020. Hairdressers still aren't open, but we are allowed to see people now (with certain restrictions). So, I suppose if I want to deal with my hair this is a pretty good option.

After having a shower and getting changed into some old clothes, I grab my keys and phone and head to James' house.

"Adam!" I turn from my car door that I was closing to see James standing on his porch. Man, does he look enthusiastic. It's freaking adorable.

"Hey, Jameson!" I call back.

I walk up the path to his front door and smile at him. "How's it going?" 

James smiles and holds the door open, "Great. Come on in."

I nod and walk past him into his house. Once the door is closed James leads me through his house and to the bathroom.

"Welcome to James' Salon!" 

I laugh and peak into the bathroom. He has a kitchen stool set up in front of the mirror, and a range of hair scissors and clippers on the bench.

"Jeez, dude. This is the real deal," I say.

James nods and motions towards the stool. "Of course, it is. Only the best at my salon." I smile and sit down in front of the mirror.