Chapter 22 - Tournament

While Momo, Jirou, and I were walking to our lunch table, Karinimar and Mineta walked up to us. "Well, I'm you already know since like the class rep, but they said the girls have to wear those uniforms for the big cheer battle this afternoon".

"That's odd, this is the first I'm hearing of this. Are you sure?".

"You don't have to believe me if you want to get in trouble, but this is coming straight from Mr. Aizawa. I thought maybe you have forgotten, so I figured I remind you just in case".

The two of them walked off, and Momo gave me a confused look, "Do you remember Mr. Aizawa saying anything about this?".

"No... But I could have forgotten". After lunch, we got all the girls in our class to change into the cheer uniforms that Momo made.

As we walked into the stadium, we say that no one else was wearing the cheer uniform. "Looks like class 1A is going full-on fan serves!".

"WHAT! YOU TRICKED US! YOUR GONNA REGRET THIS!", Momo shouted. She then fell to the ground and signed in frustration, "Why is it that I always fall for that little prevents stupid schemes? I even used my quirk to make these outfits".

"UH! I hate those guys!".

Then Ms. Midnight started talking about the finals. However, right before we began picking who we're up against, Ojiro and a guy from 1B withdrew since they did not feel like they did anything. We tried to convince them to stay, but they said; how it wouldn't be fair since they didn't remember the battle. Looking over the purple hair guy, he just looked away from the other classes. In their place were two people from; class 1B. Finally, after all of that, we saw the brackets.

Uraraka vs. Bakugo

TetsuTetsu vs. Kirishima

Tokoyami vs. Yaoyorozu

Ashido vs. Aoyama

Iida vs. Shiozaki

Dent vs. Kaminari

Todoroki vs. Sero

Midoryia vs. Shinsou

Then the side events started, and all the 1A girls started cheering everyone on. "Hey", I asked Momo, "You don't mind if I leave to get ready, right?".

"Oh, of course not!".

As I started to walk back, Jirou said, "You're not gonna cheer".

"No... I need to get ready".

"Okay. Hey, does that mean I can leave-".

"NOPE!", Ashido happily shouted before pulled Jirou by her.

I walked into the now empty locker room, and I fell against the door once it was closed. Looking down, I could see my hands shaking with rage. That was so embarrassing! This uniform is so revealing. They are going to pay. I stayed on the floor for a bit to clear my head. Once I cooled down, I got up and grabbed my phone, seeing a message from my Dad:

"Great job! Keeping fighting, you're doing awesome! We're all cheering you one! Also, please take off that uniform".

I started giggling and changed back into my normal uniform. The rest of the time, I said in the locker room looking at the post of me in the cheer outfit. People are way too excited about that. Leaving the locker room, I walked back into the 1A stands and sat in-between Momo and Uraraka.

Then the first round started.

Midoryia started running at Shinsou and suddenly stopped. Ojiro jumped up and started yelling, "UGH! I WARNED HIM NOT SAY ANYTHING!". As Midoryia walked out of the ring, Mr. Aizawa started to example Shinsou's quirk. His quirk is brainwash. If someone answers his question: then he can control him.