Chapter 24 - Celebration

I'm going to be changing the Prologue chapter. Not any of the information but how it's presented. You don't have to read the new one; just wanted to warn you.

✨The Girls✨

Ashido: What are you guys doing with your break!

Momo: Studying

Ashido: Of course you are

Momo: What's that supposed to mean!

Ashido: Do you do anything fun?

Momo: Studying is fun

Ashido: You are such a nerd

Jirou: Ashido don't be rude

Ashido: Fine. Anyways we should be something fun over the break.

Jirou: Like what?

Ashido: We should have a sleepover!

Momo: Sounds like fun

Jirou: Okay

Tsu: Sure

(Y/n): I'm down

Ashido: Great! Let's have it at (Y/n)'s house!

(Y/n): Why my house?

Ashido: Cause you rich

(Y/n): So is Momo

Momo: My parents don't let people say the night

(Y/n): Why?

Momo: They say might interrupt my studies

(Y/n): Fine. What day?

Ashido: YAY! How about tomorrow? At 4?

(Y/n): Okay

Momo: Alright

Uraraka: Okeydokey

Tsu: Can't wait

Jirou: Cool

(Y/n) put her phone down and went back to watching her favorite show. She had just spent an hour getting calls from her Dad, making sure I was okay. As she watched, Milo jumped upon (Y/n)'s lap. He happily licked her face and barked. "What's up Milo?", He continued to jump around the couch, "you have a lot of energy today. Do you want to go on a walk?". He barked and jumped off the couch. After running over to the door, He sat down and looked back at me. "I'm coming, give me a second".

The two of them walked down the street and decided to celebrate at the park. (Y/n) bought her favorite dessert and sat down at one of the benches in Mitsuike Park. She ate, and Milo walked around the bench to smell the area.

Milo pulled on his leash and (Y/n) looked up to see the same blonde she meet last time. However, He didn't look happy. His lips were pressing into a thin line, and his eyes were filled with fury. "Hey Monoma, how's-".

"You're in class 1A?".

"Yeah...".

"And you didn't tell me".

"I didn't think it was important".

"Of course, one of you 1A idiots would think that".

"Idiots! What's that suppose to mean?".

"1A is full of a bunch of entitled, spoiled, and a selfish group of children I have ever the misfortune of having to share the same oxygen as!".

(Y/n) stared at him, not knowing what to say. He had been so nice to her. They got along so well. Now his personality had taken a full 180. What happened to the kind and flirty friend? "Why do hate, 1A!".