Chapter 56 - Break In

We got a call at three am last night telling us tomorrow was the raid.

We all rushed from our dorms and ran over to the train station. None of us could keep still on the ride. Even though we all have had very little sleep, all of us were wide awake. We got to the meeting place and quickly changed into your costume before going over the base.

We watched as the Pro talked with the police. They were so calm for such an important mission. The police told us the path we would be going and told us to be careful. They passed out a list of every single one of the villains' quirks.

We were ready to bust in when A gigantic villain rammed through the front wall. He tried to plow through the police, but we moved them out of the way. He started screaming and tried to punch one of us, but Ryuku stopped them.

We continued inside as the gang attacked us. I was hesitant to teleport since I didn't know who was going to be around the next corner.

Running through the creepy endless hallways, Night Eye stopped at a random vast that opened up after he stepped on the floor. A group of villains was just behind the wall and tried to attack us.

We took them down and kept going. Then we came face to face with a concrete wall that was blocking the path. Midoryia and Kirishima were able to break it down, but then the room started shaking.

Mirio ran ahead, but none of us were able to follow. Then a hole opened up right below us. Three villains were waiting for us that Amajiki volunteered to take down.

Running through the halls, it stopped shaking. I saw this as a good opportunity to teleport ahead. Zipping through the base, I found Mirio. "(Y/n)?".

"Hey," I say started to run beside him. "Glad I was able to check up." The two of us ran down the endless halls.

Finally, after it seemed like ages, we saw two figures walking away. It was Overhaul and in his henchmen's arm is a little girl with a small horn on her head.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, but we need to talk. You've got some explaining to do. Why do we have a chat about Eri."

"You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast."

"I took a shortcut. Give me the girl. I'm here to rescue her."

"Now you know the situation, you've decided the play hero, hey schoolboy. You were happy being ignorant when we first met. Unfortunately for you, this girl didn't want to come with you. You're no hero to her."

"That's why I'm here."

"I'm not getting through to you. Allow me to be clearer. You're going to die down here." Mirio rushed forward, but he fell on this hands and knees.

I ran over to help when a creepy voice said from above, "You feeling sloshed? Swaying? I feel the same. That's why I'm waking up here. Stand too close to me and- ACH!" I teleported up and kicked him in the head.

He fell, making a loud thud when he landed. He's fine, probably. Mirio started getting up. However, he had to dodge a bullet. The guy with the gun asked Mirio a question, and Mirio quickly responded. The other guy grumbled about his quirk and pointed his guy at him. Mirio slept past another bullet.

Mirio looked at me and said, "Go! Before they can get too far." The guy with the gun tried to shoot me, but I was already far behind him.

Overhaul wasn't too far away. I teleported behind the guy holding Eri. I punched him and grabbed Eri as Mirio potted out for the ground.

She looked up at me with fear, "Please, let me go."

This monster started berating her and told us that him being her father was a lie. I tried to teleport away, but I got hit with a spike. The ground around me shifted, and I landed on the floor. Thankfully I landed on my back, so Eri was fine.

However, Eri was ripped from my arms by Overhaul himself. Overhaul stared down at me, "You... The test subject. It's a shame that such a great quirk is being wasted." I teleported and tried to grab Eri, but I had to avoid Overhaul. "You poor child. Blinded by the world of heroes. I can help you in my quest to create a better world- AH!"

Mirio came back from under the ground and hit him in the gut. Mirio continued to throw punches, but Overhaul still had his hands on Eri. I saw an opening and managed to grab Eri. Quickly, I teleported to the outside of the building.

The sun was beating down on me as I landed on my back. I shot up and looked at Eri. She shut her eyes to adapt to the light, but finally, she looked at me. I could see a light forming in her eyes as she looked around. Her eyes watered as she grabbed hold of my shirt.

Wrapping my arms around her, I got up to run to the other heroes.

"(Y/n)? ERI!" Uraraka yelled. She ran over to me and took Eri from my arms. "You did!"

"Yeah, but I need to help Mirio. He's in serious trouble."

"Wait, you can't go back! What if you get hurt?"

"That's not important. I need to help everyone else."

Then the ground shuck. Looking over a gigantic hole had formed in the ground. I teleported over to see Night Eye bleeding on the floor. I teleported down and tried to help his injuries, but they were too serve. Thankfully, Tsu came over and took him off my hands.

Then a colossus monster formed in the middle of the battlefield. Midoryia was standing right in front of the monster, so I teleported over.

Midroyia and I stared up at Overhaul as he monologed about how he was going to change the world. Midoryia looked at me and motioned for me to attack. I moved over to Overhaul and started attacking. Then Midoryia attacked him in his weak spot while he was distracted by me. Overhaul flew high into the sky, and I grabbed Midoryia. Once Overhaul was high above the city, we moved right above him. Releasing Midoryia, He let out one more mighty kick, and Overhaul rocketed to the ground. Then Midoryia flew downwards as his broken legs flopped around. Once again, I grabbed him and teleported to the street.

Overhaul's fall caused the whole ground to shake. We stared as the smoke cleared, and Overhaul's body lay unconscious on the rubble.

Uraraka ran over with Eri still in her arms, but I wasn't paying much attention to him. I watched as Midoryia was riving in pain.

Eri pushed out of her arms and grabbed Midoryia. She whispered, "Please. Please, be okay." Her horn radiated with yellow energy as Midoryia's injuries disappeared. But Eri was in a load of pain. Then out of nowhere, all the power around her vanished, and she fell to the ground. Looking up, Mr. Aizawa had used his quirk on Eri.

The police and first add people flooded the street. Everyone was placed into ambulances as the villains were hauled away.