Chapter 5 - What Just Happened

(Y/N) POV

Hawks stared at me with a serious and concerned look on his face. I stared back as I tried to come up with some excuse. That is when I came up with an idea. It was a terrible idea but hopefully, it would work.

"Yes... I was attacked by a villain... and ran here as soon as I could".

"Then why are wearing a disguise?".

"Uh. The villain... has been following me for a while now and I was trying to get away from them".

Now his face just looked concerned, "How badly were you hurt? Where did the villain go-", As he said that the turned around and I left his field of vision. In that split moment, I teleported away.

Hawks POV

I was shocked. A villain was stalking them? Why? What could a villain want with them? I started to ask them, "How badly were you hurt? Where did the villain go-". As I turned to look at the balcony to see if the villain had followed them. I did not see anything but as I turned back no one was there. What the f*ck just happened. There was a person there. Right? Was that a weird dream. I think I need more sleep.

(Y/n) POV

I landed on the ground of the sidewalk as I tried to catch my breath. OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WORKED!!! I took a deep breath and tried to collect myself. I teleported without thinking and I ended up in Tokyo. Currently, I was on a side street on the outer edge of the city that I saw when I was studying Japan before coming here. Now I'm really tired so looks like I'm taking the train.

I started to walk around trying to find a train station. As I was walking I saw someone shuffling into an ally. Now the logical thing to do is to ignore this but I'm stupid and have morbid curiosity so I looked around the corner and saw a person. The person was about to walk into the backdoor of the building, however, as I was peering they turned their head. I quickly ducked backward but it was too late. I heard footsteps running towards me as I tried to escape. Then I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me into the all. I was pushed down to the ground as I looked up and saw the person staring down at me. The person was wearing a hoodie and jeans but the most notable thing was the literal hand on their face.

They bent down and wrapped their hand around my neck with four of their fingers. Then a ruff voice came from them, "What are you doing?", Then their grip tighten, "and you better answer or I will have to put my all five fingers on your neck activating my quirk and killing you".

I gulped. I'M SO DUMB! It's the second time I have got caught. I'm so bad at spying. I just need to-.

"Not going to answer? Well, nice knowing you".

Just as they were moving their finger I didn't think and just teleported away. I landed face first on the floor of my house. Quickly I ripped off my wig and mask throwing them in a random direction. After taking out my color contacts, I laid on my back as what just happened set in. I almost died. I almost died. I mean I didn't which is great but still, that was terrifying. As I laid there I felt sleep take over me.

Tomura POV

Just as I was about to kill this person they just disappeared. What? Just? Happened? They were just here?

I stood up and walked into the bar. Kurogiri looked up at me and said, "Welcome back, Tomura-". I ignored him and walked to my room.

I sat down and just continued to think. They must have used their quirk to getaway. So they must have some sort of teleporting quirk. That could be useful. They're a lot nice looking then Kurogiri. Wait, what? why did I just think? I know nothing about them. I broke from my thoughts as I started to play my game that I was about to finish, but somehow his mind kept coming back that person.

-Timeskip-

(Y/n) POV

I was woken up by light shining right on my face and something wet on my face. I open my eyes to see Milo standing over with a worried look. Reaching up, I pet Milo and he gave me a happy bark. While I was petting him a sharp pain ran through my back. That is when I realized that I was laying on the floor in my living room. I teleport without think and just teleported to a random room in my house. At least I didn't end up in the bathroom or something. Every inch of my body was screaming at me and anytime I tried to move my body the pain increased. So I just continued to lay on the floor as Milo happily jumped around me. I closed my eyes in the hope of getting more sleep.

Bakugo POV

I landed on the ground of (Y/n)'s the back yard. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to go to this new restaurant that opened up a block away from my school. Walking up to the door and knock before waiting. Waiting 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... minutes. At that time my mind was racing. Why isn't she answering the door? What if they were hurt? Not like I care about what that idiot is doing. It just she is definitely dumb enough to get hurt. Walking over to the window, I looked into the house hoping to see her just didn't hear me. My blood ran cold as I saw her lying motionlessly on the floor. I ran over to the door and opened the door. That dumb*ss didn't lock the door! What if someone broke in in the middle of the night! Running up to her body, I knelt down and grabbed her shoulder.

"Aaaa... what going on... Bakugo? What are you doing here?".

I just stared at her. She's... fine... She is okay... I could have lost her... Finally, I reply, "I came over and saw you lying on the floor".

"Oh.. Fold up! How you get into my house!".

I stare at her with a dumbfounded expression, "You left the door unlocked".

"I did?".

"YOU ACTUALLY F*CKING IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLE BE THIS DUMB!".

She stares at me with shock for a second then she got angry, "I'M AN IDIOT! YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE! I SHOULD CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW".

"YOU LEFT YOUR BACKDOOR UNLOCKED!".

"JUST BECAUSE MY DOOR IS UNLOCKED DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN INVITE YOURSELF IN!".

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME! THIS ABOUT YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!".

"I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF JUST FINE!".

"REALLY! CAUSE YOU WERE JUST SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR IN YOUR LIVING ROOM!".

"I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR BULLSH*T RIGHT NOW!".

She started to push me out when I noticed something. Her neck... had a huge bruise on it. I stopped moving and stood in place as she continued to try and push me out the door. Grabbing her shoulder and pulled her in front of me, "What happened to your neck". I could see her flinch from the sharpens of my words.

"What are you talking about...", something in her mind seem to have clicked as she looked terrified. Freeing herself from my grasp and shoving me out the door as I heard her mumble, "Nothing! Just go home!".

Hearing the door slam behind me, I remain still. I need to know what happened. I can't leave her alone for five seconds without her getting her. Guess I'll just have to watch her and make sure she is okay.