Chapter 39 - Photoshoot

Hey, been a bit. Sorry about not updating. I had a bit of an emergency. But I'm back! Quick updates

1. Sorry, Tamaki fans. I promise you'll get comes up ins

2. Mezo Shoji has been added

(Y/n) POV

Setting up my camera, I get ready to take a picture of the area. I was currently by the beach in the middle of the day. I set up the shot and take the photo.

While getting ready for another photo, someone started to approach me. Turning around, I saw Mirko walking towards me. I felt sweat going down my back as she reached me. I shyly pulled my camera towards myself. She walked over to me and smiled down, "Hi there, your (Y/n), right?"

"Umm... Yes?"

"Hm... Is something wrong?"

"No. I'm just shocked that you know who I am."

"Yeah, I saw you during the sports festival."

"Oh! Really!?"

"Yeah, you did pretty well. Too bad Todoroki got you. I wanted to see you fight Bakugo." She smiled at me.

"Thanks..." I look at the ground while trying to hide my flushed face. However, that caused my camera to slip out of my fingers, and I had to awkwardly fumble with it to make sure it didn't break. Thankfully, I didn't hit the ground, but it was close.

"That was close." I could feel my face go red. "So... You like a photograph?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Mind if I have a look?"

"Not at all." I passed her my camera, and she started to look through it. "A lot of them are not edited. So they aren't that good-."

"I think you're selling yourself short. These are awesome."

"I think?"

"Yeah. How long have you been doing this."

"Five years."

Then she started giggling at one of the pictures. I looked over, concerned as she continued to laugh. "This is great." I look and see it's a picture I took of the billboard Todoroki and I vandalized.

"Oh! Yeah..., I thought that it was funny... Not that Endeavor is funny. I'm not saying he's not, but I'm trying-."

"Chill. Just because I'm a hero doesn't mean I like Endeavor." She continued to look through and saw a photo that I took of Griffin. "Who's this?"

"He's my brother. He wanted me to take some shots for him so he would have some nice-looking pictures for internships."

"Dang, this is good. I wouldn't mind some pictures like this."

"I wouldn't mind taking some pictures."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I need to get some things. Wait right here." With that, I teleported home and grabbed some lighting stuff.

I landed back near the beach to see Mirko on her phone. She looked at me and put's it in her pocket. "Dang, that's a lot of stuff."

"Yeah..." I started to set things up as she watches.

After a bit, I finish everything and look to Mirko, "You ready?"

"Yeah!"

She walks over and starts posing. We, spending the next third minutes taking pictures. The two of us go our separate ways.

I quickly make my way home and after eating dinner and feeding Milo, I starting editing some of the photos from that day.

I spent a couple of hours later, I posted them and got ready for bed.

Mirko POV

I walked away from (Y/n) and pulled out my phone. I saw one new message and start replying.

Hawks: Hey, did you get anything new?

Mirko: No

Hawks: That's okay. I was expecting it to take a bit. Tell me, next time you see them.

Mirko: Alright

I was about to leave it there, but I couldn't get this out of my head.

Mirko: Can I ask you something?

Hawks: Yeah, what?

Mirko: Why are we doing this?

Hawks: I already told you. I think her family is full of villains.

Mirko: But, why?

Hawks: Why are you asking?

Mirko: Cause I think that your lying to me.

Hawks: What?

Mirko: I think (Y/n) is just a normal kid and your being f*cking creep.

Hawks: Why that f*ck would you feel that?

Mirko: Cause every time I have talked with her, she never gave me any feeling that she had bad intentions.

Hawks: You've talked with her twice!

Mirko: That's about how much I've talked with you, and I trust her ten times more!

Hawks: What's that supposed to mean?

Mirko: Every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie.

Hawks: She's also lying!

Mirko: I doubt that.

Hawks: WHY?

Mirko: She's too awkward and nervous

Hawks: I can't believe you're letting her pull the wall over your eyes!

Mirko: I can't believe you are so worried about a stranger. Why are you so concerned?

Hawks: Because I was worried about her safety

Mirko: Are you? Or are you trying to hide something?

Hawks: What?

Mirko: I think you're doing all of this to follow her around.

Hawks: It's nothing like that

Mirko: Then what is it?

Hawks: I'm trying to help someone who, I thought was being tricked, but was a villain.

Mirko: Yeah, sure.

I keep messaging from my phone, but I ignored them. I always disliked people like Hawks. People who hide their true intention behind fake smiles, and now he's after this poor kid. If he thinks he's going to get away with, this then he's dead wrong.