Chapter 61 - Holiday Season

The day had finally arrived! Christmas! Everyone was excited. The tree in the common room had a load of present underneath. We all party and celebrate, but Bakugo. However, we had a plan. While Bakugo was distracted by being annoyed by Midoryia we snuck a Christmas hat on his head. Surprisingly, he kept it on for the rest of the party.

They were all talking about work studies and stupid school stuff. Mineta was complaining about it, which is the only time I have ever agreed with Mineta.

Mr. Aizawa popped in and, with him Santa Eri! That poor child didn't know anything about Christmas. Does that mean she has never celebrated any holiday? Overhaul you piece of sh*t!

Then dinner was severed. It was delicious like everything that Sato makes. After that, the secret Santa began. Everyone sitting in a circle, we all took turns unwrapping our presents. I was third to unwrap their present. I picked it up, and it was a ramen bowl.

"Sorry, I didn't know what to get you," Shouji said while scratching the back of his neck.

"What? This is great! Thanks, man."

We continued to go around the circle until the final person, who of course was, Bakugo. He walked over to the tree and grabbed the present, which was a lot smaller than most of the others. He unwrapped and opened the box to see a keychain with a little version of himself. He stared at it in confusion.

"Yeah... I didn't know what to get since you don't seem to like anything, but yourself. So I thought to give you a little you. I took one of my keychains and painted it to look like you."

He looked at me and then scoffed while shoving the gift in his pocket. I can't tell if he likes it or not. Other than that, the party was a lot of fun.

I walked back into my room after taking a bath. It was like twelve a clock at night because the party ended pretty late. I was about to jump onto my bed to scroll through my phone. But I heard a knock at my... window?

??? POV

You pulled back your curtain and noticed me standing there. I could hear your muffled shout. Standing up, you open the door, "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"This is a really weird time to do that." I walk inside as you close the door. "Alright, so what do you wa-AH!"

I grabbed you and pinned you down to the bed. Your whole face turns dark red. "You're usually so confident. What is it?"

"Uuuhhh....."

I lean down and kiss you as I put myself completely on the bed. After making out, I pulled away and placed one of my hands on her pants, "Would you like to continue?"

"Y-Yeah! Yeah."

After that, you fell asleep, and I snuck over to the balcony. But before I left, I kissed your forehead.

(Y/n) POV

I woke alone on my bed. Pulling off the covers, I saw that I was naked. That- That wasn't a dream.

BING!

Wiping my head around, I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Griffin

I'm in front of the school right now.

F*CK!

I changed and threw some spare clothes into a suitcase. Slamming it shut, I teleported to the front of the school.

"Dent, remember not to use your quirk outside of school." Mr. Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa. Why are you here?"

"I would have to come with you to make sure a villain doesn't attack you, but you're going to be around a pro hero, so the school said it was okay. I'm here to make sure you're not leaving with some random person."

"Do you have that little faith in me?" He just stared at me. That b*tch. I walked over to Griffin, who was holding something behind his back. "What the hell do you have?" Griffin then revealed, "MILO!" I snatched him out of Griffin's hands. "I missed you so much! How have you been? Are you eating well? Have you had any accidents lately? Are they treating you well?"

"Are you going to ignore me?"

"Yes."

"I hate you." The two of us headed back over to our house in the city.

One the way, I asked, "Hey, where is Dad?"

"He had to say home and work."

"Ha! Nerd"

The week continued as I showed Griffin around the city. This week made me release how much I have missed everyone. On New Year's Eve, we celebrated his last day here. We didn't go anywhere. We sat inside and watched the ball drop back in New York. I got excited when Dad came in a special guest (I don't think I have ever been that happy to see him).

Around an hour before New Year in the US, I decided it would be a great idea to start asking a question. While petting Milo, I asked, "Soo...... Do you, like, ever, like, wonder what we're doing?"

"Hmm... I don't know. Does anyone know what they're doing?"

"No, not like that... I mean what Dad is doing." He just stared at me. "I mean... Like, do you think it's a good idea to just get rid of heroes?"

"Yeah. There all sh*t."

"But you're a hero."

"Yeah, but that's different."

"I don't know if it is." The memories of Mirio and Midoryia flash through my mind. How upset they were after losing Night Eye. Then memories of Manual and Fat Gum. "I don't think most heroes are as selfish as you think."

We sat there awkwardly while watching the ads that we couldn't skip. Finally, it went back to Times Square and the mood lifted.

The party ended, and I headed to bed. The next day, Griffin drove me to the school. I said my goodbyes to Milo and Griffin. After, I teleported near the dorm and walked in.

Once I entered, everyone was in the common room waiting for me. Everyone was asking me about my "vacation". It wasn't that exciting other than seeing Milo.

I got to hear about everyone else's new year. It was all quite similar to mine, except for Momo, who went to Paris.

However, the next school started right back up. Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoryia, and I were getting ready to head over to Endeavor's agency. On the day of the Christmas party, Todoroki asked us to do our work studies with him.

But before heading off, we had a day of normal school.

That night, while I was packing, I heard frantic knocking on the door.

Opening it up, Kyoka and Tsu were staring at me with a panic look. Tsu grabbed my arms and asked, "Have you seen the news?"

"What?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"No. Why?" They both stayed quiet and pulled me to the elevator. Going into the common room, Momo, Midoryia, Ojiro, Shouji, Tokoyami, Kiri, and Iida all stared at the TV. They quickly notice us, and they all rush over to me. Everyone started talking at once, so I didn't understand anything. "Guy... GUYS! You're talking over yourselves. What is happening?"

Again, I got pulled. Now, I was in front of the TV. It was talking about news stories. A lot of villains attack. But then...,

Breaking News, Hero Killed. American hero Griffin Dent, hero name controller, was stabbed to death. The attacker is unknown. His body was found by the airport. He still had all of his belongings. If you have any information, please contact the police at -.

The room seemed to stop. I teleported up to my room and fell to the floor.