Chapter 55 - Team Up

We went back to school and had classes as normal. There was a but load of articles about Kirishima, Tsu, Uraraka, and I. It was hard to return to class after, but we managed(just barely but managed).

One morning Kirishima and I were called from Fat Gum to meet up without our hero costumes. While we were leaving Midoryia, Tsu, and Uraraka left with us. I didn't think much of it until we all started to go in the same direction. Getting on the same train. Getting off at the same station. Taking the same path.

When we got there, we saw the big three standing outside. Walking inside a load of heroes were there, but I only recognized Mr. Aizawa, Ryuko, and Fat Gum. Shuffling into the meeting room, we all sat down and listened to Night Eye talk about a criminal origination.

The blue girl pulled out a tablet and started reading off of it. "For the past couple of weeks now, those of us at the Night Eye agency have been investigating criminals. An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs. The police thought the whole thing was an accident, but several details didn't add up. So we began tailing them."

Incest man continued with, "In my capacity as a Night Eye sidekick, I began following leads to see what I could uncover. I found that in the past years, the members of the Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outsiders. Including other groups whose business dealings are less than reputable. Their aims seem to be expanding their organization and enriching its coffers. Shortly after our investigation began, they made contact with a member of the league of villains. Jin Bubaigwara: villain name Twice. They were wary of being tailed, so I was unable to follow. But with the help of the police, I confirmed that an altercation had occurred between the two groups."

The old man talked about how he was tracking the league. The old man turned to Midoryia and apologies for the future. We then got off topic about the old guy.

Then blue girl kept going, "We posted a notice on the H.N. requesting assistance."

Then Hado explained what the H.N. was. One guy got upset because they had to keep stopping. Fat Gum interjected with, "Don't say that! These three have important information to pass along."

"We do?" Kirishima and I asked.

Fat Gum introduced himself and gave out some candy (which I happily took).

Getting back on topic, Night Eye said, "Hassaikai's movements are hard to track, but we suspect one of their main sources of income is illegal drug sales, so I requested help from heroes who have some expertise in that area."

Fat Gum took over with, "Yup, I've brought in my fair share of drug dealers back in the day. And in these two debut fights proved they could two. Tamaki and Dent got shot with a drug I've never heard of before. One that destroys quirks."

Everyone was stunned. Mirio jumped up and asked, "What! Are you guys okay!?" We both ensured them that we were okay and our quirks were still working.

Mr. Aizawa said, "It doesn't seem to function as my erasure does. Since I'm not attacking the quirk directly." He then started lecturing about how quirks worked and how his quirk works.

"But after they were hit, we brought them to the hospital, and they found that their quirks genes had sustained damage. Fortunately, they seemed to have healed on their own, and they're back to normal now," Fat Gum explained.

"What do we know about the substance that they were shot with?"

"Whatever it was didn't harm the rest of their bodies. Nothing but their quirks were impaired in any way. The guys who hit them clammed up, and they won't say a word, and the round that hit them is spent. However, Kirishima bravely defended Tamaki from a bullet which ten bounced off his own body and should now provide us with a viable sample." We all praised Kirishima then let Fat Gum speak again. "And when we analyzed the sustain from the bullet, we discovered something that made me sick to my stomach. It contains human blood and cells."

What the hell? First off, that's gross. Second off, who would let someone take their blood for a bullet?

"The man who hit Tamaki used an illegal drug to boost his quirk during his fight with Kirishima. The distribution channels for stuff like that are complex. Although things have shrunk since the old days, drugs still pass through various people and organizations before they finally reach the end-user. There's no concrete evidence that Hassaikai handled the drug, but we know for a fact that they interacted with one of the middlemen responsible for moving it."

They then talked about the rise of gang crimes and how more people are using booster drugs. Then a picture came up onto the screen that made my blood run cold. A man with a short haircut, piercing, and a plague doctor mask. The man who attacked me when I worked under Manual. Night Eye describes how his quirk worked, and I felt like the luckiest son of b*tch to have lived to tell this tale.

I was too busy thinking about myself to notice the pain that Midoryia and Mirio were in. "Chisaki has a daughter named Erie. There are no records or details about her birth, but when Mirio and Midoryia encountered her, they noticed there were bandages wrapped around her arms and legs."

No. No f*cking way. He might be a villain, but that's a whole new level of sick?

But, unfortunately, Lockman confirmed that Chisaki might be using his daughter to make bullets. That sick bastard.

Midoryia and Mirio shoot out of their chair, claiming that they were going to save that poor little girl.

Lockman brought them back down to reality, and Night Eye continued to talk about the plan. They showed a map of where The gang's locations are. Fat Gum wanted to run in right away, but the others exampled how that was a dumb idea. The Night Eye exampled how he couldn't use his quirk on us. Both Midoryia and the old man tense up once Night Eye told them about what could happen.

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. The other heroes left the meeting room, and we students sat in a group together.

We're all talking about how awful the situation is, and Mr. Aizawa made it worse by saying he wanted to stop your internships. But he said that we could if we were careful. Mr. Aizawa finished his inspiring speech giving all more hope for the future.

As we got back to the school, Mr. Aizawa pulled me aside. "The doctors that check your blood came back with more results. Your secondary quirk also came back." I didn't know whether to feel happy or sad about this. "They did some more digging and found out your quirk came from a girl around your age named Toru Hagakure. They're still trying to figure out if they can remove it, but it seems like the answer is no." I nodded, and he walked off.

I continued to the dorms and came face to face with Tsu and Uraraka. They immediately started asking a load of questions. So many that I couldn't understand what they were saying. "You guys! Leave her alone." Hado shouted from behind them. Tsu and Uraraka stopped, and Hado pushed them to our dorm. After that, Hado came back over to me with a warm smile. "Hey (Y/n)! How's it going?"

"Uh... Good. How are you?"

"Great, now that I've seen you." She hugged me. I tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let go. Once she finally did, she ran to her dorm. 

Two updates, because I didn't update last week. Also sorry a lot of this was just copy from the show. I wasn't ready to start writing the raid yet.