Chapter 13 - Second Battle

After Kirishima and I talked about your plan. I teleported around the building and then went back to the room with the weapon. Then we heard that the battle has started

Todoroki POV

Kaminari and I are standing outside the building and looking at the building map. I looked up at the building and see a flash in one of the windows. "Watcha looking at".

"Oh... nothing". Then we heard that the battle has started. Kaminari ran inside the building and was about to start looking around, but I stopped him. He looked at him confused as I told, "For your safety stay outside. I'm sure your opponents intend to fight a defensive battle". I put my hand on the wall and start freezing the building, "So will just have to make sure that they can't". Kaminari who is still standing outside the building looks up in amazement as the whole build gets covered in ice.

I monition for him to follow as I walk further into the building, "Wow! That was awesome". I gave him a nod as we make your way to the weapon. It takes us a little while to find the room that had the weapon in it, but we were able to find it. Kaminari started to run into the room, and that is when I noticed something.

"Kaminari wait!", I yelled but was to late he got punched in the face. He fell on the floor and ended up sliding into a wall. Kirishima smirked as he got ready to start to fight me and (Y/n) right behind him.

Kirishima POV

The battle started, and I and (Y/n) stood in the room and walked the door. Within a few seconds of the battle starting a wave of ice flooded into the room. We both dodged the attack and moved over to the door. Then Karimari ran into the room, and I quickly punched him across the room. Todoroki entered the room and was about to attack me when we heard Karimari say, "Wait... Wait... I got this". He got up and ran past Todoroki as his whole body surge with sparks as he lets out a giant attack.

I harden my whole body as the attack hits me. Behind me, I can feel (Y/n) pushed up against me as she avoids the attack, and my face heats up. When Karminari finally stopped attacking he looked like he lost all of his brain cells. He was looking in two different directions, and he had his thumbs up and waving them back and forth. (Y/n), Todoroki and I stared at him for a while until Todoroki started to move towards the weapon. (Y/n) and I both started to panic, and she grabbed my hand and teleported to the weapon. She touched the weapon and teleported to the roof. We landed, and there was ice on the roof. She ended up slipping and falling on the ground. I grabbed her arm and wrapped it around my neck. She gave me a tired look, "(Y/n) are you okay?".

"Yeah... it's just... the weapon is heavier than it seems".

Todoroki POV

I was about to reach out for the weapon when it vanished. Looking around I also saw that (Y/n) and Kirishima were missing. Looking over a Karminari, he is not going to be able to fight anymore, so it's all up to me.

I walked up to the next until I found them on the roof. Opening the door, I see Kirishima holding up (Y/n), and I don't know why, but I felt angry and concerned. I walked over to them, and Kirishima got into a fighting stance with (Y/n) hanging onto him. I tried to freeze his feet, but before I could do that he appeared right in front of me. He tried to punch me, but I dodged and ran over to the weapon again just as I was about to grab it I felt something hit me. Then I landed face-first on the ground on the outside of the building. I looked behind me and see a very tired (Y/n) laying on me. Before I could push her off of me and I heard, "Battle over! The villain team wins!".

"WOW! We won! Good job Todo-", before she could finish she passed out on my back. I moved her off of me and picked her back up and carried her on my back. Her head was laying against my neck and my face heated up slightly. As I started to walk back to the others I heard Kirishima behind me. "Hey, Todoroki! Wait up!", he shouted. I turned around and he gave me a worried look. Looking down, I see that he was leading Karminari who was still acting like an idiot. "Is (Y/n) okay".

"Yeah, she just fell asleep once the battle ended".

His face shifted into a panic, "Oh man, did I throw her too hard".

"You what?".

"Yeah... she told me to throw her you so that she could teleport you away".

"Oh...", that anger from before came but this time there was a lot more. Why the hell did you throw her. Just because she told you to doesn't mean that you can. (Y/n) why would you say that? You need to care about yourself more. Guess I'll help since we're friends. "We should take them to the nurse's office". So the two of us took them to the nurse's office, and we saw recover girl healing Midoryia who was asleep.

Recover girl looked over to us and motion for us to put them on one of the beds in the room. We put them down as Recover girl said, "my what happened?".

"They both overused their quirk", said Kirishima.

She signed, "thank you for bringing them here. Now you should go back to class". Kirishima left, and I stayed. I don't know why but I just stared at (Y/n) while she rests.

Why am I still? I feel like the moment I look away from her, she going to get hurt.

"Todoroki? Are you okay".

"hmm... oh yes, I'm just worried about her".

"She'll be fine. Now head to class". I walked to class and watched everyone else fight, but I was not paying attention.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up and looked around. I saw that I was in the nurse's office and got out of the bed that I was in. "how did I..." I mumbled.

"You were brought here by Todoroki", said Recover girl. I nodded, and she pulled out a lollipop from a draw, "Next time try not to push yourself too far. Now take this and head back to class".

I grabbed the lollipop and started to head to class. Popping it into my mouth I entered the room and saw everyone taking notes while Midnight was teaching, "Welcome back. I hope your feeling better". I walked over to my sit and started to take notes.

Class ended, and everyone got ready to go. I turned to Bakugo to ask him for the notes I missed, but he was already leaving. I got to follow him but was stopped by Kirishima, "Hey (Y/n)! Great job with training today, I wouldn't have won without you".

"Thanks, you were awesome".

"HEY!", the girl with pink hair and skin yelled from behind us. "Your fight was so cool! I'm Mina Ashido!". She reached out her hand, and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n), but you already know that". Ashido, Kirishima, and I talked for a little bit until Midoryia came in, and everyone walked over to him. As everyone talked to Midoryia I saw that Todoroki was still there. I walked over to him, and he waved at me.

"Hey (Y/n), good job with training".

"Thanks-".

"But next thing, be more careful".

"God, you sound like my Dad".

"How often does this kind of thing happen?", I looked at him and walked away. "Answer the question!". He grabbed my shoulder, but before he could turn my body I teleported to the entrance of the building. Looking up I see All Might and Midoryia talking to one another. All Might dashed away, and I walked over to Midoryia. I started talking to him, and we walked home together.