Chapter 51 - Why are the Other Schools so Weird?

(Y/n) POV

We left the bus and stepped out in front of the arena where we are going to be taking our licensing test. Everyone was anxiously talking on the side of the road. Mr. Aizawa was telling us about the test.

Once he finished, Kirishima decided to call out the school's check phrase. That was interrupted by a tall guy wearing a hat. Other kids with the same uniform told him off, which caused him to slam his head into the ground.

Everyone was taken back, except for Mr. Aizawa, who seemed to have recognized him. The rest of the class started talking about the school that they came from. I had never heard of it until Midoryia told me about it. Apparently, it's another hero school that produces great heroes like UA.

The bald guy started screaming about how much he loves your school and just wanted to say, "Push Ultra." He started bleeding while the rest of the students walked away. As the Shiketu kids went, one made eye contact with me. She had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. As she left, she winked at me.

Once they were gone, Mr. Aizawa explained how the bald guy was accepted into UA but didn't enroll. He had the top score, so it means that he's better than Todoroki. What the hell is up with that guy?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a female voice called out to our teacher. He cringed as she approached. Once she reached us, she asked for Mr. Aizawa to marry her. He immediately rejected her, but that didn't stop her from asked again.

Midoryia started fanboying about her while she confessed her love for your teacher. She finally stopped and waved her students over to meet us.

One of her kids walked up to us and greeted us. He looked a lot like Midoryia but taller and with darker hair. Hey, I'm Shindo seems like UA's had a lot of trouble this year. Must have been tough for you," He said while holding Midoryia's hands. He then moved on to holding Kaminari's hands, "But even, so you're all still aiming to become pro heroes despite those hardships. It's wonderful. Hearts full of fortitude! I believe that's what every hero in the world needs to have."

He stood in front of us with glitter surrounding him. What the f*ck?

He then turned to me, "I heard about that whole kidnapping thing. I'm glad to see that you're alright. It would have been awful if you got hurt." Taking my hand, he held it up to his lips and kissed it.

Bakugo swatted him away and growled, "The look in your eye doesn't match what you're saying."

Shindo giggled as he turned his attention to Bakugo, "It seems your also doing well. I'm glad." Bakugo grunted as Shindo walked back over to his class. A girl with blonde hair said to Shindo, "What are you doing?"

He laughed, "Sorry."

1A heads inside into a small room with a load of other students. At the front of the room, a guy with crazy blonde hair and a tired expression. He started talking about what we are going to doing. He went off to say that Stain has caused a massive shift in the hero world. He exampled that only one percent of students here will be getting a license. The exam is basically a game of dodgeball with targets.

Then the roof of the building opened up to a giant arena. We put our targets on and headed out into the battlefield. Todoroki, Kirishikma, Bakugo, and Kaminari ran off without us. The rest of the class travel further into the mountainous terrain.

A voice said that the exam began, and everyone jumped to confront us. I was teleporting around to avoid the balls. I moved behind someone and hammered their targets. They grumbled and sadly walked off. Heading over to my class, we all stand in a circle making sure to guard each other.

We watch as the other schools continue to try and attack us. Shindo sends a monstrous wave to us. I flew into the air and teleported up to a high point on top of one of the mountains. Looking around, I saw a tornado with a ball flying all around inside of it. The speak screamed that someone was able to take down one hundred and twenty people.

Focusing on my class again, I saw Midoryia stocking around. I teleported in front of him, which caught him completely off guard. He started to fall to the ground, but before I could help, someone ran out. They jumped over him and hit one of his targets. She landed as Midoryia and I watched, awestruck. She giggled, "In fights where a lot of one-on-one combat is expected. Most people tend to go after opponents they've already got a lot of intel on since it's safest. That's why I tracked you two down because there's a good possibility that UA students will be ganged, upon. See, I didn't want to miss the chance to interact with such a prestigious school, and I've taken quite the interest in the two of you."

"You sure like to talk," Midoryia said.

She started throwing her balls at us. We both dodge, but she disappears. "All I have to do is tap you with a ball." Her voice said from behind me. Teleporting away, she was gone again. I walked around looking for Midoryia and found him standing off with her. A load of other schools was right on his tail. He ran off, and I saw Ochaco falling. I teleported over and grabbed her. I moved to a hidden spot I found while looking for Midoryia.

I looked around tried to see if anyone was there. "Sorry, I really messed up back there," Ochaco said. Then I felt one of my spots getting hit. I turned around and grabbed Ochaco's hand.

"Ochaco, what the hell!"

"hehe... Thanks for the save. Your so sweet." Then her face started melting away. She transformed into the girl from before, and OH MY GOSH! SHE NAKED! VERY NAKED! I felt my entire face heat up.

She grabbed my hands and pushed us down to the ground. Looming over me, She smiled, "You're so cute when you're scared. I could just- AAHH!"

She went flying off of me. Sero pulled her, but she was able to escape his tape. I teleported over to Ochaco, Midoryia, and Sero as that girl vanished. "Who was that? And why was she naked?" Sero asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Are you okay!?" Ochaco asked.

She tried to hug me, but I pushed back. "Are you, you?" I questioned.

"What?"

"Before, that girl turned into you."

Ochaco's face went crimson, "AAHH! Was she naked!?"

"No, she had a costume on."

Ochaco signed with relief. We went off and hid. Trying to think of something, Midoryia realized that people would be breaking off into smaller groups.

We set up a trap and managed to check a big group. They started to complain about being captured and being their last chance to get their license, but we didn't listen.

Our targets turned blue and said where we should head to, "We did it, guys!" I yelled as I hugged Ochaco.

We reached the building and meeting up with Bakugo and his crew. They started chanting about how great we are, as we entered.