Chapter 45 - Give Our Friends Back!

Yo Shindo has been added to the list of yanderes!
Also, wtf is his hero costume? What are on his hands? Why does he have elbow pads but not knee pads? What the hell is on the side of his head? Why his vest like that? That isn't going to protect him from sh*t! What is the top of his pants? Why is there a gap in the middle for an 'x' made out of green string? How is this helping you?

Thanks for liking this story. I want to let the people who live kind comments that I see you; I'm just bad at responding to people.

Midoryia POV

We ran after the villain, but we were going too slow. He was soaring ahead of us.

"D*mn it. This guy's quick," Todoroki snarled.

"If only Iida was here!" Uraraka said.

While the villain continues to fly ahead of us, we heard him say, "These ingénues aren't as big a deal as I expected."

"We can't give up, not now!" I said to the group. "We have to catch him and get our friends back!"

"But he's pulling farther ahead with every second!" Uraraka replied.

"Uraraka, you have to make Todoroki and me float, and then Asui, you launch us as far as you can using your tongue. Todoroki, use your fire to help us change our trajectory while in the air. Measure the distance with your eyes, Uraraka, and then when the timing looks right, release us." I instructed the group.

"I see a human bullet," Todoroki said.

"Wait! Deku! You're still going to fight with those injuries?" Uraraka asked.

"Midoryia, you stay here. With that much pain-." Todoroki added.

However, before he could finish, I cut him off, "Trust me. I don't feel any pain right now. I can do this. Hurry!"

Everyone stared at me while the villain was getting away. Then Uraraka stopped and took off her jacket, "Wait! Deku! Here!" I stopped, and Uraraka made a make-shift sling for my arm. Asui grabbed Todoroki and me with her tongue while Uraraka used her quirk, making us lift up in the air.

Before Asui sent us off, she said, "Good luck, guys." Then she threw us high up into the air, speeding towards the villain.

Toga POV

I arrive at the spot where we were supposed to meet, however when I got there I saw no one. "Huh, lame, I'm the only one here," I said to myself.

"Hey crazy, did you get the blood How many different kinds?" Dabi asked.

"One person!" I chirped.

"Just one!" Twice yelled, "Hey, what gives!? Weren't you supposed to get a least three!"

"That's just the way it went down. I thought those brats were gonna kill me."

"Whatever, you're looking a little too happy right now. Strange, shouldn't you be full of shame?"

"Yeah, but I meet some great new friends! And I found a cute boy I'm interested in!"

"Is it me? No thanks, babe. I love you too!"

"Both of you shut it. You're too loud." Dadi said.

Then he stopped and looked up. Out from the sky, we saw Compress felling while screaming with two kids on his back.

"Whoa! Whoa! What's this! Oh, hey, wait, I know these kids! Who are they!?"

Todoroki POV

"Give them back to us!" Midoryia yelled as we slammed the villain into the dirt.