Ending Part 2

The girl's ending.

Uraraka

I heard a knock at my door. Opening the door, Uraraka had her hand raised to the door. She didn't say a word as she ran forward to hug me. I hugged her back.

Closing the door, she leads me to the middle of the room. I cried on her shoulder as she rubbed my back. It was nice to let all of my emotions out.

After a while of sitting on the floor, I heard a knock at my door, I tried to get up, but Uraraka grabbed my arm. "(Y/n), where are you going?"

"I gonna go check the door in case it's something important."

"It's probably not. You should stay here."

"I going to go check beside my leg is falling asleep."

"Wait!" Her grip got tighter. "Please don't go. I never get to see you."

"Girl, I'm just going to the door."

"But what if it's someone else that's trying to take up your time?"

"Are you okay? I think you should talk to someone?"

"I don't need anyone else but you!" She pulled me down beside her. "If you go, answer that door. I can't promise I will not do anything to the person at the door."

"B*tch, you're insane."

"I'm not! I just want to spend as much time with you as possible."

Mina

I heard a knock at my door. Opening the door, Mina was standing there. "Oh my gosh," she said, "are you okay? I heard what happened."

I cracked a smirk, "what do you think?"

"I'm so sorry, man." She pulled me into a hug as her eyes started to water.

I giggled while tears formed in my eyes, "Ooohhh, look at you getting emotion."

"Come on (Y/n). It's okay. You can open to me."

My smirk turned to a frown as I let more tears fall. "I'm fine, really."

"Hey, let's sit down and watch a movie. Something to get your mind off things."

"Alright." She dragged me inside and started to mess with my TV. I sat and watched as she pulled up some random movie. I didn't care. I just wanted to vanish.

Pulled my legs to my chest, I put my head down.

"(Y/n)? Hey, it's gonna be an okay man."

"Is it? My brother is gone. No one knows who did it. What if they go after my Dad? What if they go after me?"

"It was probably just the league."

"That doesn't make it any better."

She grabbed my head and tilted it up. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. We'll find who it is and f*cking kill them."

Honesty sounded pretty good. But I'm a hero (I think), I shouldn't do that.

"I'll find them and burn them till there is nothing left." Her eyes were getting darker. It's like she losing her sanity.

"Mina?"

"I cover them in acid until you can't see their skin anymore."

"Hah, Mina, I get it. You can stop."

"I rip their organs out and-."

"MINA! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"What? Don't you want them dead?"

"..."

"See, you do. I just make sure, they know the pain they caused you!" Mina's eyes looked dead. There were no crumb of humanity left. 

Momo

I heard a knock at my door. Opening the door, Momo stands there with tea and snacks. "I heard what happened," she said, "I'm so sorry. I thought this might improve your mood a little."

I opened the door more as Momo walked inside. She placed the plate on the floor and sat down. After closing the door, I sat down next to her. We both picked up our cups, and I grabbed a few snacks.

She grasped my hand and rubbed her thumb over my knuckles. It was nice.

That was until I started to get lightheaded. Putting down my cup, I held my head in my hands. My vision started to blur as I lost my grip on reality. Soon, I passed out.

I woke up, but something was covering my eyes. I could feel that I was tied to a chair. What the f*ck is happening? Even though I was a massive risk, I tried to use my quirk to teleport anywhere but here. But I couldn't. I couldn't use my quirk.

After that, I really started to panic. I thrashed around in the chair trying to get any of my restraints to break.

From behind me, I hear a sickeningly sweet voice, "You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that."

"Momo? What the hell is going on?"

"I took you to one of my family's houses."

"WHY?!"

"Because I really like you, (Y/n)." I could hear her walk in front of the chair. "And what I want, I take." She moved a piece of my hair, and I felt like I was going to be sick. "You're going to be with me forever. Aren't you excited?"

"People will start looking for me. You're not going to get away with this."

"People might, but money can cover up anything." She grabs my face and tilts it up. She kissed for a way too long. "I'm so happy, and you'll learn to be happy too."