Chapter 36 - To The Mall!

I have so many technical writing this chapter, and it's getting on my nerves. So that why this is late.

(Y/n) POV

I wake up to Denki pressing his face into the back of my neck. I try to get out of bed, but Denki stops me. "Mmhhh... (Y/n)... Don't..., Leave..."

"I have to get ready. We are meeting everyone at the mall today."

"I don't want to."

"Well, we have to." I finally get out of bed and start getting ready for bed. He grumbles and falls out beds and also gets ready for the day.

The two of us got dressed in different rooms. I got dressed in black boots, a black t-shirt, and white overall shorts. Walking outside my bathroom, I saw Denki dressed in a dark blue collared shirt, grey jeans, and sneakers.

Heading to the kitchen, I made breakfast and feed Milo,who wasn't happy that Denki was here. After we finished eating, we were about to leave when we heard a knock at the door. Denki decided to open it and came face first with an outraged Bakugo. Poor Denki tried to close the door, but it slammed in his face as Bakugo marched towards me.

"Bakugo, why the hell are you doing!" I ran over to Denki to see if he was okay. Thankfully, he was fine his nose was just starting to bleed.

"What am I doing?! What are you doing with that f*cking moron!"

"Don't say that about Denki!" I ran to get Denki a tissue.

"So you're on first name bases now?!" Before I could give Denki the tissue, Bakugo grabbed my arm and pulled to him.

"Why does that matter?!" Teleporting out of his grip, I helped Denki, which only made Bakugo madder.

"YOU D*NM-!" I grabbed Bakugo and teleported him outside to his backyard and then back over to Denki.

Locking my front door, I turn to Denki and smile, "You ready to go?"

"Y-Yeah, but how are we going to pass-!?" With that, Bakugo started pounded out my backdoor.

Grabbing Denki, I teleport the two of us near the train station. Hopping on the train, we head over.

Getting off the train, we reached the mall, and it looked amazing. I was so distracted by it all that Denki had to stop me from walking off.

He leads me to where the group wanted to meet, and we saw that Iida, Kirishima, Mina. Mina waved at us, and I did the same. "Hi, Mina!"

"Hey (Y/n)!" We ran at each other and hugged. While that was happening Uraraka, Kyoka, and Momo made their way over to us. All the girls greet each other and talked in a small group while stood around and stared at us.

Then I overheard Kirishima say, "Hey, where's Bakugo?"

"He decided to say home." I popped my head out of group. Everyone arrived and was planning on splitting up, but we were stopped by people who recognized us from the sport's festival. Which lead to people recognizing me because of my family, and now I'm taking pictures with people.

Everyone else went on without me except for Uraraka since she gets t roped into taking pictures for fans.

Finally, everyone left, leaving me alone with Uraraka. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine, (Y/n). I'm happy to help."

"Thanks, now what do you need to get?"

"Bug spray, what about you?"

"Nothing, now let's go." We started the to saunter over, but I stopped us. "Hey, look, it's Midoryia. We should see if he need anything." She seemed to hesitate. "What? Do you not want him to come with us?"