Chapter 25 - Sleepover

That's right, double upload.

(Y/n) arrived home from the store after getting food for her classmates. She looked at the clock and saw that was 3:30. Earlier, she sent her address to the group chat, so she thought she had 30 minutes to get ready. Thought. A few minutes after she got home, the doorbell rang. Milo ran to the door and started to upon the front door. "Milo", (Y/n) said as she got to the door, "Your going to scare people". Picking him up, (Y/n) opened the door to see Momo standing there. She was wearing a shoulderless flower blouse, high waisted red shirt with corset detail, black tights, red boots, and a white bag. "Your earlier".

"I'm sorry... I just hate being late".

"No, it's fine. Do you mind helping me set things up?".

"Not at all". The two went inside, and after Momo took off her shoes, they got ready for the party. However, they barely had ten minutes as the doorbell rang again.

(Y/n) went over to the door while Momo was holding Milo. Opening the door, Jirou was standing there wearing a black shirt with white stripes, baggy blue jeans, long black socks, tennis shoes, and a black bookbag. "Hey".

"Hi Jirou, come on in", (Y/n) moved aside while Jirou walked in and took off her shoes. Jirou entered the living to have Milo escape Momo's arms and run over Jirou. He jumped on her leg, and Jirou picked him. She held him close as she joined Momo on the couch. (Y/n) walked into the living room and cooed, "Aw~ Milo likes you". Jirou was not paying attention to anything around her as she pets the soft dog. "I think we lost her".

Momo laughed and replied, "leave her. This is going to be our only moment of peace before Ashido gets here". The two laughed and finished setting everything up.

Just as they finished, the doorbell rang. Again (Y/n) opened the door, and this time it was Tsu and Uraraka waiting there. Tsu was wearing a tucked in green shirt, high waisted shirt, green sandals, and had a yellow backpack. Uraraka was wearing a pink collar shirt, black shorts, pink shoes, and her pink book bag. "Hey, guys! Welcome", (Y/n) said as they went inside and took off their shoes. (Y/N) lead them to the living room where everything was. Everyone sat down on the couch, "So... I don't know what people do at sleepovers".

"I'm not sure. I've never gotten an invitation to one", Momo replied.

"Neither have I", Tsu added.

"Same here", Uraraka said.

"Yeah", Jirou said finally said.

Thankfully the doorbell rang, and (Y/n) got up to get it. Ashido was at the door wearing a white cropped tank top, a white, blue, and pink jacket, black shorts, fishnet stockings, black chockers, black boots, and a black bag. "Hey~", Ashido took off their shoes, and they walked to the living room. "This looks so super boring".

"Sorry", (Y/n) said, "I've never been to a sleepover before".

"Well, good thing I'm here", said Ashido. "However, I need time to prepare. You got anything to do".

"I have super smash bros". Everyone in the room got excited and (Y/n) toke out the switch and set it up. Uraraka, Tsu, Momo, and Jirou all started playing, and Ashdio and (Y/n) went to get things to do. Ashido and (Y/n) handed upstairs to figure things out.

The two walked into (Y/n)'s bedroom, and Ashido immediately got distracted, "Oh my gosh! Your room is huge!".

"Yeah. But more-", Ashido was not listening and started to look around the room. Ashido mentally noted the band posters on the wall and a box on (Y/n)'s desk caught her eye. As Ashido tried to grab the box, (Y/n) snatched the box, "So, what're your ideas".

"Right yeah. So I was thinking of makeovers".

"Oh umm- Ashido wait-", Ashido had entered (Y/n)'s closet and saw the usual half and the other side with cosplay items.

Ashido eyes lit, and a huge smile spread across her face, "This... This is going to fun!". The two looked through the closet while deciding the other things to do. After a while of that, they went downstairs and cooked a pizza.

The group finished eating around 6:30, and they were about to start on something else when there was a knock at the backdoor. (Y/n) opened the door to Bakugo, "Hey (Y/n), so I was wondering-". He stopped when he noticed the others there, and he turned around, "I'll come back another time".

"Bakugo? What are you doing here? Why do you know where (Y/n) lives", Jirou asked.

"We're neighbors", (Y/n) said as she walked outside with Bakugo. "I'll be right back". (Y/n) closed the door, and Ashido decided to put her plan into action.

Ashido slipped away from the group and snuck back upstairs. She entered (Y/n)'s room and picked up the box. After opening the box, she saw a red feather. It looks likes Hawk's feathers. She must be a fan, but why would she hide it? Playing the box down, she snuck back downstairs and when she sat back down (Y/n) came back inside. "Alright, you guys ready!", Ashido shouted while standing up. The group all went upstairs to (Y/n)'s room. They dressed up with the clothes, did each other's makeup, and messing with their hair. They did that for three hours, and now they sat down with homemade facial cream.

They were all making jokes, and Ashido decided to say, "So... you guys want to play truth or dare?". The group agreed, and Ashido started by asking Momo. After a few rounds of mainly dares but so truths. Ashido asked (Y/n), "So truth or dare?".

(Y/n) thought for a moment and said, "True".

"hmm... I wanted dare but (Y/n) have you had your first kiss and so with how?".

(Y/n) froze, not knowing what to say. I can't mention Hawks, and I not sure if Momo wants me to out her like that. So the only other option is... "Monoma".

"That guy from 1B?", JIrou asked.

"Yeah".

"Why".

"When we first meet, he was nice, but now he just d*ck". (Y/n) stared at the floor, sad remembering what happened the other day. The rest of the group went over to comfort her. "You know what, let's stop playing and watch a movie".

The group went downstairs and decided to watch a romantic comedy at Uraraka's request. The movie started, and it was going well until Tsu realized that her phone was missing. (Y/n) agreed to help find her phone, and the two went upstairs.

The two searched around the (Y/n)'s bedroom. Tsu found a book full of photos taken by (Y/n). Looking through the book, Tsu stopped at a page full of pictures of frogs. Tsu saw that the following three pages had pictures of just frogs. (Y/n) walked over to Tsu happily, "I found in the bathroom-".

"These are good, kero". Tsu said as she placed down the book.

"Thanks".

"You took a lot of pictures of frogs, kero".

"Yeah... I like frogs, and they're so hard to find in New York City. When we were on vacation, there were a bunch of frogs, and I got excited".

"You don't find them gross, kero?".

"NO! Why would I? They're so cute".

"So... You don't find me gross, kero?".

"Of course not!", (Y/n) sat next to Tsu, "Why would I find you gross? Your great Tsu and super cute". (Y/n) blushed when she realized what she said.

"You think I'm cute, kero?".

"Uuhhh.. Yeah". Then Tsu grabbed her face and pushed their lips together.

They stayed like that for a bit until Tsu pulled away, "I think you're cute too, kero".

The two went back downstairs and continued to watch the movie. The movie ended, and everyone went to bed.

Almost. One person decides to creep out of the guest bedroom they were in and sneak around the house.

But that's not important.

I don't really like this chapter, but I didn't know what else to do.

Any who, does anyone know where the movies fit in the timeline cause I'm confused. But I don't know if I'm going to add them cause I haven't watched them.