Chapter 44 - Tokoyami!

(Y/n) POV

Tokoyami and I watch as the guy in front of us stocked towards us. I was about to teleport us away when that guy attacked. He opened his mouth, and he grew. They flew towards us, and Tokoyami managed to dodge. However, they stabbed straight throw my hand.

I grabbed Tokoyami and teleported us away. We landed on the ground, and both of us fell. I pulled myself up while checking on my teammate, "Tokoyami! Are you okay?"

He pushed himself up and nodded to me, "Yes, I'm alright... Wait? Your hand!"

"It's fine. He manages to hit me, but I'll be alright."

Then he fell over and clutched his stomach, "(Y/n), go!" Right after he said that I saw Dark Shadow spring out of his body. It consumed him as it started raging. Dark Shadow manages to grow almost to treetops. I teleported away and shielded away from Dark Shadow's rampage. I tore off part of my shirt and tied it around my bleeding hand. Thankfully none of my bones were hit but hurt like hell.

Then another vibration ran through the ground. I looked over to Kota's hideout and saw a bigger cloud of smoke. I really hope that isn't one of my classmates. I hope everyone is okay. I would check for people, but I can't leave Tokoyami behind. Maybe I can- AAAAHHHH! I saw a tree raced past me as Dark Shadow got closer. He reached me slapped me. I teleported into an area near Dark shadow. Dark Shadow hit the side of my head, and I could feel a bruise forming on my cheek.

Then I heard a voice in my head, "Everyone in Class A and Class B, in the name of the pro hero Eraserhead you are granted permission to engage in combat. I repeat, use your training. You may fight these villains." I teleported out of reach of Dark Shadow when another message came in, "Listen, we've discovered two of the villain's targets. It's students named Kacchan and (Y/n). You two should try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me."

Midoryia POV

I ran out into the forest looking for you or Kacchan. Kacchan and Todoroki went second in the test of courage, and you and Tokoyami went first. If they didn't go back to camp yet, then they might still be around here. That is when a black blob hit my good arm. I flew back thanks to the impact, and the blog continued to break trees.

Then I felt someone picking me and putting me on their back. I opened my eyes to you slightly winded. "(Y/n)!"

"Hey... Midoryia. F*ck your heavy."

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Looked at yourself!"

"I need to make sure you and Kacchan are okay!" Then the blob attacked again, causing you to teleport a little bit away. "What is that?.. Wait, don't tell me?!"

"Yeah, it's Dark Shadow."

Then we heard Dark Shadow roar and Tokoyami telling us to say away.

Bakugo POV

I ran at the villain when his teeth lunged out. Before I could react, Icy hot already made an ice wall in front of me. "Don't rush into this fight carelessly," he yelled.

"I have to keep going have to work. Do my job." The villain mumbled.

"Weren't you listening to Mandalay? They're here because they're after you!" Todoroki said.

"Telling us not to engage and then changing their minds. I don't know how, but I get the feeling this is Deku's fault. Well, I don't care what anyone says!" I yelled.