True Ending

The whole night I heard knocks at my door and window. However, I never answer them once. I didn't want to deal with people right now. I just wanted to be sad.

At 1:00 am, I heard my phone go off. Picking up the phone, I answered, "Hello?" My voice was so horsed that it barely came out as a whisper.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" My Dad shouted from the other side of the phone.

"Physically, I'm fine. Emotionally, I'm going terribly. I haven't slept all night."

"Oh, hun, I'm so sorry. I'll be there soon."

"What?"

"I'll be there in 14 hours. I'm getting on the plane right now. I'll be there soon. Just hold on."

"See you soon."

"See you soon, sweety. I love you. Bye."

"Love you too. Bye." With that, I hung up. Hearing from Dad helped me calm down a little.

A little. I still didn't get any sleep.

For the past fifteen hours, I haven't moved. Until I heard Mr. Aizawa, "(Y/n), your father is here."

I teleported outside my room and looked around the halls. "Where is he?"

"Outside. We didn't want him to go into the dor-."

Teleporting in front of the dorms, I saw Dad standing there. I ran over to him and engulf him in a giant hug.

"(Y/n). It's okay. I'm here."

"(Y/n)!" Looking over, I saw my classmate all standing at the door.

I didn't want to deal with them. I didn't want to deal with anyone. I just bury myself further into my Dad's hug.

Midoryia stepped forward, "(Y/n) we're glad you finally-."

My Dad teleported us away before he got another word out. Now we were right next to a car. We got in, and Dad told the driver to go to my house.

The whole way, he comforted me. It felt nice.

The rest of the day, Dad took care of me.

For dinner, Dad went out to go grab something. I didn't really care what. At the same time, I was watching TV. Milo would have made it a lot better. But they still haven't found him.

I was looking through my phone, but I almost dropped it when I heard what was on the TV.

"Breaking News! The Number Two Hero in America, Transport, has been found dead."

I was too shocked to move. Again. How did I manage to lose all of my family in the span of two days? This is absolute bullsh*t! WHY IS ALL OF THIS HAPPENING TO ME? NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!

I teleported off. I take less than a minute to get to the location. Police lights were everywhere in front of the scene.

Making my way behind the building, I look over to the crime scene. And...

There was Dad's body burned to a crisp on the ground. Tears started flowing down my face. It's real. It's all real.

He's gone. Forever.

I'm gonna kill whoever did this.

I ran into one of the alleys and... Fell flat on my face. What the hell did I trip on?!

Turning around, I saw a familiar keychain of a blond dude with red eyes. What the hell? How did this get here? Was Bakugo...

Wait... Burns. The keychain.

Bakugo. I am going to kill you.

But I'm too weak to beat him right now. Guess I'll have to train. However, I can't do it here. I have to home.

I teleported back to my house and called for Dad's assistant. They arrived quickly, and I said, "Get everything ready. We're going to back New York."

"Yes, but we must prepare for your family's funeral."

"We can do that at home. Now that everyone is gone, I have to run things."

I'm finally finish this book! Hooray! I'm so proud. This thing is basically a novel. 

On that note, happy (late) one year anniversary of this book! WOW! I can't believe I've been writing this for long and I'm done.

Also, sorry about how sad this chapter(and the last) was. This all getting ready for a second book. Which isn't going to happen. Sorry.

This was a lot. The next book would be all me writing it from my mind and that takes a while. And you saw how long these chapters took. 

However, I'm writing down all of ideas for the second book if you're curious. 

One more thing, thank you. Thank you for reading all this chaotic book and supporting me. I'm so happy for every single one of you. Thank you!