Chapter 15 - Running Into a Bunch of Idiots

I started to walk away from Hawks agency for the night. As I peacefully walked down the back alley. I heard something from of the allies I had passed. Once I heard that I started to walk in that direction with my pocket knife out. While I was creeping through, I saw a faint figure lying on the ground.

Taking a closer look, I see a person laying on the ground. They were wearing a basic t-shirt, jeans, and a mask that covered their whole face. As I stepped closer, I saw that they were bleeding. Oh, sh*t that should I do? I can't just leave them here? But what if they bleed out and die. It'll be quick. I step out of my hiding stop and approach the stranger.

I walked over to him and crouched down to get a better look at what I'm dealing with. Now that I was closer, I saw he was bleeding from the stomach and currently didn't see me since he had his eyes close while trying to deal with the pain. Carefully, I take off my hoodie and pressed it to his wound. "huh", he said quietly, "who are you?".

"No one important, now we have to get you some help. You have a phone?".

"Yeah... in my bag over there...", looking over I saw that there was a dark green bag on the ground. Before going, I tie my hoodie around him super tight. Walking over, I opened it up and saw an empty wallet, a couple of those masks, and his phone. Taking out his phone, I called out the ambulance and told them my location. Walking back over to him, I go back to putting pressure on the wound. While I was holding his wound he just stared at me through his mask.

Twice POV

Earlier, I was trying to get home but was stopped by a gang of small-time villains asking for my money. When I said no, they attacked me and thankfully only took my money and nothing else. That's how I ended up bleeding in an alley. I didn't think this is how I would die. I knew this is how I would die. Shut up. Make me!

I close my eyes trying to ignore the pain. Then I felt something soft against my wound. Opening my eyes slightly I saw someone with (sf/c) hair and was wearing sunglasses. They seem to have taken off their hoodie and pressed it to my wound. "huh", I tried to say, but not much sound came out, "who are you?".

"No one important, now we have to get you some help. You have a phone?".

"Yeah... in my bag over their...", they looked around until they saw it. Taking the hoodie and tie it around me, they got up and grabbed my phone. They called an ambulance and came back to me. They held the hoodie closer to my wound, and I stared at them. I was so happy that someone decides to help me I couldn't stop staring.

After a while I the ambulance came. Well, we heard it coming, and they looked at me, "Hey, I have to go, you'll be okay right?".

"Yeah, definingly. No, I'm going to die here".

They gave me a confused look, but the ambulance got louder, and they ran off. I watch them as they leave as I was taken into the ambulance. They stitched me up, and let me leave. I still had that stranger's hoodie, but now it was covered with blood. I decide to keep the hoodie as a memory of the person who saved me.

(Y/n) POV

After running off so that ambulance doesn't see me. I ran into another empty ally. Well, I thought it was empty till I heard footsteps. Whipping my head around, I saw that guy with the hand on his face. We both looked at one another before I took out my pocket knife and got ready to attack. "Wait", he said, "You're the person with the teleporting quirk".

I was going to say no, but he has already seen me teleport so, "Yeah, what about it".

"I'm collecting a group of villains-".

"Hey, I'm not a villain".

"You're snooping around a back alley. What else would you be?".

I smirk and teleport behind him. Grabbing his arms, I twist them behind his back making sure I don't touch his hands. He fell on the floor with me on this back, "I'm a vigilante".

"HEY! LET GO OF ME!".

"Sure, you just have to answer a few questions for me". I was feeling cool after pulling that off so I decided to get some answers.

Tomura POV

What? WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! I can't believe that idiot tricked me! I'm going to kill them. "HEY! LET GO OF ME!", I shout.

"Sure, you just have to answer a few questions for me", I heard them say with a smug attitude. I don't know why but my face heated up. "Fine... what?", I don't know why I agreed it's just something about them.

"What is your quirk, and how does your quirk work?".

"Decay, if I touch something with all five of my fingers, I can disintegrate it".

"Why do you want to find vil-", before they could finish talking, they heard something from the building right next to us. They put their hand over my mouth, and their hand had blood on them. From what I could hear, the hero hawks were apprehending some of the crimes that I was trying to find. I could feel their hand getting tense. Then they leaned down and said, "Hey... If I let you go, then can you pretend that you never saw me".

They remove their hand, "Yeah".

"Great", They got off of me and ran off.

(Y/n) POV

Alright, finally time to go home! As I returned to going home, I stepped out into the street, and as I walked, I could feel someone walking behind me. Not again, I want to get home.

"Hey, it's been a while".

Turning around, I saw that one guy with the burn scar, "Oh, hey, I didn't expect to see you".

He looked at me with his face covered by a mask and sunglasses. "You like going out late at night".

"Yeah, what can I say, I love seeing the city at night", I say as I look up at the city above me. One of the pluses of moving to Japan is that it's beautiful. Not saying that home isn't nice, but Japan just cleaner.

"Same, it helps clear my mind".

"What's on your mind".

"Just my family". He went silent and just stared forward.

"Did something happen with them?".

"A while ago, I haven't seen them for years".

"Sorry for bringing it up".    

"It's okay", the two of us continued to walk through the streets in silence as we take in the city.

We arrived at the train station, and I turn to him, "I have to go now, see you around".

"See ya", he said as he walks further into the city. Finally, I got home and entered my house. I ruffled Milo's fur before heading up stairs and sleeping.