Chapter 1- Moving Day

(Y/N) POV

I stepped out of the airport pulling one of my suitcases. This is the first time I have ever been to Japan so I was pretty excited. Even though it was just the airport it looks so pretty with a light layer of snow on the ground. Milo was happily jumping in the snow. He pulled on the leash trying to explore every inch of the front of the building. Having to stay in his cage for over thirteen hours he was filled to the bream with energy. I could hear the automatic doors open behind and footsteps coming up next to me. Griffin smiled down at me and said, "Dad got stopped by a group of fans and now is taking pictures and he told me to go on without him".

"Really? I thought he wouldn't get recognized as much". Griffin called over a cab and the two of us got in. 

-Time Skip-

The cab drove off as I toke my bag inside. Taking the leash of Milo, he ran into the house and started to look around. The house was already furnished since Dad had gotten some of his workers to move everything in other than my personal items. Looking around the house it was big. Not as big as the penthouse but still huge for just one person and a dog. Griffin had already placed some of my bags of clothes into the master bedroom. I enter and looked around the room. The walls were painted (favorite/color) and so was the bed. The room had a small balcony, walk-in closet, and a T.V. Griffin was staring at his phone before looking up at me. He signed and said, "So Dad had to go check on work and he wants me to help. We'll probably be gone for the rest of the day so we won't be able to help you unpack".

"It's okay I can handle this".

He patted my head, "We'll be back with dinner". He teleported away leaving me alone in my room. It was only one o'clock so I had a lot of time. I started to take all of my clothes out of suitcases and put them in the closet. Later decorating the room with small items I have collected over the years and posters of bands and shows that I liked. Once I finished it was only three a clock, I decide to let Milo out outside so that he could get used to his new home. 

I open the back door to the empty yard. Milo didn't care though he happily jumped into the thin layer of snow and running around barking happily. Looking at the happy dog jumping around with pure excitement put a smile on my face. That was ruined by someone yelling on the other side of the fence, "Who's F*cking dog is barking!". 

The loud noise causes Milo to whimper and run back to me with his tail between his legs. Oh no. Whoever that was they will pay for Milo sad. I march to the fence where the noise had come from. Looking over I saw a boy the same age as me he has blonde hair that shouts out in every different direction and red eyes that were filled with rage. I glared at him from my side of the fence and clear my throat. He notices the noise and whipped him to look at me. 

"Was that your dog?".

"Yeah. Now can you kindly shut the f*ck up?".

 "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!"

"YOU HEARD ME YOU!"

"KATSUKI!" A female voice yelled from inside the house. "WHO ARE YOU- oh who are?". A woman that looked like an older verse of male on the other side of the fence. "Are you the new neighbor?".

"Um... Yeah. Hi".

She quickly walked over to the fence and gave me a sweet smile. She said, "Hi! nice to meet you. I'm Mitsuki Bakugo and this-". She grabs the top of this head and forced his head down, "is my son Katsuki Bakugo". She then turned to the boy, "KATSUKI! Apologies!"

"WHY!".

"YOU CAN"T JUST YELL AT PEOPLE YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW!".

I stood there awkwardly as the mother and son screamed at each other. Milo weakly walked back over to me and look up at me with worry. I pick him up and he happily licked my face. I heard Mitsuki next to me say, "You have a dog?!". I turn to see the women excitedly looking at the dog. I nodded and moved closer to the fence so that she could pet Milo. "I love dogs but we can't have any sense my husband is allergic. So what's their name?".

"His name is Milo".

"Hi, Milo!". Bakugo stood their angrily as he was completely forgotten about.  He stormed back inside and slammed the door behind him. Mitsuki signed at her son's behavior, "Would you like to come inside?". 

"Sure".

Katsuki POV

I sat down on the couch and listened to the TV trying to forget what just happened. Stupid... F*cking... AAAAHHHH!!! I was interrupted when the backdoor opened and that old hag entered with that girl. She was talking to the old hag as they entered but I couldn't hear what they were saying. "Katsuki!" the old hag shouted, "Come talk to our new neighbor!". I huffed before getting up and stomping over to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

She left the room and I was left alone with my new neighbor. I looked over to her as she sat on one of the other chairs looking the direction the hag went. Her (eye/color) eyes were filled with what looked like sadness. What? Why the f*ck is she sad?  Did I upset her that much?  Why do I care? She just some d*mn extra? Yet there something about her. I don't know what it is but it just strange. My thoughts were broken when the hag walked back with the old man. 

The old man held out his hand to the girl, "Nice to meet you. I'm Masaru Bakugo". 

"Nice to meet you I'm (Y/N) Dent".

The three continued to have a small talk but I didn't pay attention. I have more important things to do than talking so some-. Again my train of thought was broken by the old hag, "Really you live in that house by yourself".

"Yeah, my Dad got it for me since he knows how much I wanted to go to UA-". 

She continued to talk but I didn't listen. Does she want to go to UA? She really thinks she can be a hero. What a joke. But why would her Dad just give her a house? What kind of parent-.

 I started to pay attention to the others again when I heard the hag say, "Why would he just leave you here alone? If you don't mind me asking".

"He's busy working in New York City and can't move".

"What does your Dad do?" The old man asked.

"He's a hero".

Her dad's a hero? So she thinks that just because her old man is some wannabe hero that she can just-

"Wow! what his hero name?" asked the old hag. 

 "The Orbit Hero Transport". 

Then the old man's eye light up in amazement, "Really! I love Transport! I wanted to be just like him back in the day".

I budded into their conversation, "Who's Transport?".

"He the #2 Hero in the US," said the old man. I froze. This girl thinks just cause she some big shot kid that she better than me. I am going to crush her so hard that she gonna wish that she never stepped foot in Japan.