Chapter 52 - Fake Rescue

Hey..., It's been a bit.

I didn't have time to work on this because my life has been crazy. But I'm back and hopefully won't have to leave again.

After removing our targets, we meet up with some of my class. Momo, Kyoka, Tus, and Shoji were all scarfing down food.

I went to the back to remove my targets. Before I could go back to my classmates, I was stopped by some other students from the exam. They happily cheer around me about how they're huge fans of my Dad. More of a group started to form around asking for pictures.

Then I was pulled out of the group. Todoroki dragged me away from the group, and he led me over by the food. I snatched some food while Todoroki looked to where the group of students once surrounded me. "Why were all those around you?" He asked.

"Oh, they're fans of my Dad."

"Oh."

"Why do you seem so surprised. Don't people come up to ask about your Dad?"

"He's not very popular."

"But, he's the number one hero?"

"Yeah, but most of that was from cases shoved and not popularity."

"Oh." I shoved more food into my and turned my attention to the tv. There were only nine spots left, and eight of our classmates were trying to get more targets. Iida was dragging Aoyama through the mountainous terrain dodged people. Out of nowhere, Aoyama pulled away from Iida and Shot his laser into the sky. The others school started circling them. Before any other school could go farther, birds filled the skies, and purple balls covered the floor. The rest of class 1A came running to help Iida and Aoyama. They all hit enough people to pass along with the once-naked girl.

All of my classmates started cheering along with me for everyone who had just passed. A voice came over from overhead as the screen change in front of us. An enormous part of the city then exploded as the voice said we would be saving from a disaster.

We got a ten-minute break before, so I was chatting with Todoroki. But I was interrupted when Mineta ran at me and pulled me down to his height, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHY THE REST OF US TRIED TO STAY ALIVE! THIS ISN'T FAIR!"

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"DON'T ACT INNOCENT! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH HOTTIE OVER THERE!?" He pointed to the girl from Shiketsu. She looked over and started waving. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! YOU HAVE ALREADY STOLEN THE GIRLS FROM OUR CLASS, BUT OTHER SCHOOLS TOO! IS NO ONE SAFE FROM YOU-!?"

Mineta fell to the floor with one swift kick from Todoroki. "Thanks, Todoroki. Do you know what Mienta was talking about?"

"No idea."

I got back, and that girl was still waving at me. I awkwardly waved back, and she winked, then joined her class.

The other Shiketsu students walked up to Bakugo and apologized to their classmate. About their classmate with a flesh quirk. I think that is the worst quirk I have ever heard of. Hair man said that they wanted to be friends.

As they were leaving, Todoroki walked to the bald guy. He snarled down at Todoroki and stated his hatred for Endeavor. Todoroki stared at him while the bald man turned back to his cheery persona.

Then the voice came back over the speaker, and it was time to start the second part of the exam.

We all ran out into the crumbling city. I immediately teleported out into the city and found the location of some of the injured.