Endings Part 1

Sorry about how long this toke. Life has been stressful.

The all endings for the boys. 

Midoryia

I heard a knock at my door. Opening the door, Midoryia was standing there. He was holding a cup of (favorite/drink). "(Y/n)... I'm so sorry." He walked in, and I wrapped my arms around him. He closed the door as I sobbed into his shoulder. Guiding me into the room, we sat down on my bed. He comforted me while slowly drank.

"DEKU! YOU B*TCH!" Bakugo screamed from the outside of my room.

Midoryia glared at the door. He turned back to me and said, "don't worry about him. I'll deal with this."

"What?" With that, Midoryia got up and marched over to the door. I ran after him but watched helplessly; as he opened the door. Bakugo sang at Midoryia, but Midoryia ducked out of the way. Midoryia swopped forward and grabbed Bakugo's neck. Then, Bakugo falls to the ground. "Midor-!"

"Don't worry, he just knocked out, for now."

I was stunned. What the hell was wrong with Midoryia?

He grabbed my hands, "I don't worry about it, love. Just sleep, and everything will be fine.""What-" Then blackout.

Walking up, I couldn't see anything. However, I could feel that I was tied to a chair. Then I could hear steps that were approaching me. "You woke up!" Midoryia skipped up to me and sat on my lap.

"M-Midoryia... Why-?"

"I've been studying your quirk since I meet you. It's fascinating how strong yet weak it is. You can go wherever you want as long as you have the energy. But you need to know where you're going and where you are. So apologies for covering your perfect eyes, but I can't risk you finding out where we are." He grabbed my chin and pulled it towards him, "I'm so happy! You're going to be mine forever."  

Bakugo

I heard a knock at my door. Opening the door, Bakugo was standing there. He walks inside my room and hugs me. I quickly hug back and cry into his shirt. But, from the end of the hallway, we heard Kaminari shout, "(Y/n)!"

Bakugo growled as he pulled the both of us into my room.

Before Bakugo could close the door, Kaminari grabbed the door. "Bakugo, let me through."

"No. Leave."

"No. Let me talk to (Y/n)."

"I said leave!" Bakugo grabbed Kaminari by the throat and threw him into the wall. Kaminari went limp as Bakugo slammed the door shut.

"Bakugo, what the hell-." He tried to pull me into another hug, but I pushed away. I shoved past him and walked over to the door.

However, Bakugo grabs my hands, "what are you doing?"

"Helping Kaminari." I teleported out into the hallway. Checking on Kaminari, he was still breathing. But he had a terrible wound on the side of his head.

The door opened behind me, and Bakugo stepped out, "(Y/n)."

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to help?"

Bakugo walked over to me and grabbed me by the throat. He pulled me back into my room and sat down with me on his lap. He loosens his grip and threatens, "If you leave, Kaminari is going to get a lot worse than a hit on the head." I sat there and stared at him, "I just want to be with you, but you're making it so hard. But now," He looks directly into my eyes, "you can't leave, 'cause if you do, I'll hurt everyone you care about." I froze as he pressed his lip onto mine. "I love you, and I don't want to hurt you. So please, stay with me."

Todoroki

I heard a knock at my door. Opening the door, Todoroki was standing there. Without saying a word, he wrapped his arms around me. I closed the door and lead the two of us inside my room.

We both sat in comforting silence as I let out all of my emotions. We sat there for a long time, and it was nice.

Then a knock was heard from outside my door. "Hey, (Y/n), I brought you some food," Sero said.

I tried to get up, but Todoroki grabbed me by the wrist. "Todoroki?"

He just started at me.

"Can you please let go?"

"Please don't go."

"What?"

"Please, don't leave."

"I'm just going to the door. Are you okay?"

He pulled my wrist and shoved me into his lap, "Please don't leave me."

"Dude, chill I'm just going to the door,"

"(Y/n)?" Sero asked.

Todoroki glared at the door. Then he started to get up as he placed me on the ground. "Wait Todo-."

"I'm... I'm just going to leave this outside."

Then, Todoroki calmed down and sat back down. I scuttled over to him, "What was that?" He didn't say anything, and he kissed me. I pulled, "why."

"(Y/n), I love you, but," His eyes moved over to the doors, "I hate the idea of you leaving me." He grabbed both of my arms, "please tell me you leave me back (Y/n). I need you."