Chapter 35 - Rabbit

Sorry about not uploading last week. It's been a very stressfully couple of weeks for me.

Landing on the roof, I look around the surrounding area. I was on top of an office building looking over the south side of the city. The moon shined down as I watched the scene in front of me.

A group of villains had tried to break into a bank, and a rabbit-based hero stopped them. The villains looked hideously bruised, and some had broken bones. I gulp as I watch the hero finish talking to the police. I couldn't help but shake. Hopefully, I don't end up like those guys.

Mirko hops off, and I teleport to another roof to get a better look. She made her way over to another part of the city that was filled with empty office buildings.

Then, she stopped. Her ears twitched, and her tail shock a little. Out of nowhere, she jumped high up into the air. Flying higher than the building, she lands a few meters away from me.

Staring down at me, She had an annoyed expression, "What are you doing?"

"I uhh."

She lifted me off the ground and drew me closer to her. "You have three seconds."

"I'M- I'm a huge fan! B-But I'm very nervous around people and-".

She then placed me on the ground and looked at me with surprise. "Oh sh*t! Sorry! I didn't think you were a fan! Wait... Why are you out so late?"

"I have a night job... So my sleep schedule is messed up, but I really wanted to see you."

With a smirk, she turned, "Of course you want to see me. This is the first time in five years I've been in Yamanashi."

"Really? What brings you to this city?"

"The USJ attack."

Dang, everyone knows about that. "Well, I should be heading off-".

"Wait!" I grabbed her arm. What do I do! I need her to stay! "C-Can I get your autograph?"

She smiled and patted my head, "Of course, you have a pen?"

"Uhhh....".

"I have paper and pens back at my temporary headquarters; you can come with me if you want."

"Sure-. Ahh!" Then she picked me up and put paced me so that I was sitting piggyback. Jumping through the sky, she quickly made it her way through the city to a hotel.

We landed, and she placed me on the ground. After that, she walked inside to leave me out there. A little bit later, she walked back outside with a piece of paper with her autograph. "Here you go."

"Thanks."

'Buzz! Buzz!'

She picked up her phone and looked confused. "It was great to meet you, but I have to go."

"Wait-." Before I could stop her, she was already in the air. Guess I'm calling it a night. I have to go to the mall tomorrow anyways. I walked into an alley and teleported home.

I landed in my kitchen and went over to get a snack. While eating something out of my fridge, I heard a knock at my door. The thing I was eating fell on the floor as I start panicking. Ripping my hoody off, taking out my contacts, and tear my wig off, I go over to the door and look through the peephole. At first, I was scared since a strange person wearing all black was standing at my door. Then I saw familiar yellow hair and eyes.

Opening the door, Denki walked inside. After he made sure the door was closed, he removed his hood and hugged me. "Hi Denki, what are you doing here?"