Chapter 34 - Final Exam

Some updates:

1. This story's name is officially: Blink.

2. I'm not going to add the movies into this story. I can't find them, so I'm not adding them.

3. I'm adding to Mirko and Nejire Hado.

(Y/n) POV

Ojiro and I walked into the darkroom with tall pillars. We both heard the starting bell go off, and we start our plan. Ojiro ran to one of the farthest posts and waited for me.

I teleported around and found Snipe in the middle of the arena. Teleporting back to Ojiro, I nodded to him, and he started hitting the column creating a lot of dust and noise. Going back over to Snipe, He started walking in the direction of the sound.

Then I teleported right behind him with the handcuffs ready to attack. I was about to get his arm when I heard a BANG. A bullet flew past my head, just barely missing me, and I teleported back over to Ojiro.

He noticed me and stopped what he was doing. A frown paints his face as he stares at me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I almost died." I let out a breathy sentence while trying to shake off the shock.

BANG!

Both Ojiro and I jump as a bullet flies past us. We turn to see Snipe getting ready to shot again. I grab Ojiro's arm and teleport to the other side of the room. We land on the ground with panicked looks. "What should we do?" Ojiro asked as he looks at me.

I stare at the floor and try to think. What should I do? Your plan didn't work, and we didn't make another. We should have done that. Maybe we could. Then I had an Idea. "Ojiro! I have an idea!"

"Really?"

"Yes, but I'm going to need you to run straight at him."

"................ Alright."

Snipe walked around trying to find us. Then he heard Ojiro running right at him. Snipe seemed taken back but quickly got ready to attack. Before Snipe could shoot, I teleported behind him and tried to cuff him again. He dodged my attack and barely avoided Ojiro's attack.

Snipe tried to shoot us but kept missing. We continued around relentless attack when finally Ojiro managed to hit his back, and I grabbed his arm and cuffed it.

With that, we got the announcement that we won.

I jumped up and down as Ojiro smiled at me. "WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!" I shouted as I hugged Ojiro in my excitement.

Ojiro POV

"WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!"

Then I felt you grab me and pulled me into a tight hug. I could feel my face heat up at your excitement. Oh no! You're so cute!

"Hey, Ojiro," I looked at you to see your sweet smile, "Thank you! So much!"

"O-Of course!" Your bright eyes peer into mine, and I felt my heart melt. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Y/n) POV

I ran out of the exam room with Ojiro while I eagerly talk about how great we did and how fantastic camp is going to be. We reached the viewing room, and Midoryia and Ochako there congratulated us.

We arrived half away through the next battle. Momo and Todoroki were running away from Mr. Aizawa. In the end, they won, and Ochako went to take her final which, she won.

The next battle was Denki and Mina vs. the Principle. They were getting destroyed, and they couldn't do anything about it.

Denki and Mina came in as we watched Koda and Kyoka fight. Mina came in whining about their loss. She ran over to me and hugged me. "(Y/N)!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON'T BE GOING TO CAMP TOGETHER!"